Search results

1. MeM0

Answered buffing sup units with Phalanx/Ram/commander ?

example : my commander is active , and i have sup from other players , dose there units get the commander buff or not ? same question for Phalanx/Ram , dose that sup (that in my city) from other players get buffed ?
  2. MeM0

Answered How much time to conquest a city in world speed 1 ?

How much time to conquest a city in world speed 1 unit speed 2 (world dion104) 12 or 24 hr ?
  3. MeM0

Looking for teammates

Hello everyone , i really enjoy playing grepolis , i quit playing on byblos after my alliance got disbanded and now i am waiting for the new world Dion , i am planing to start my own alliance and i am looking for teammates to help me build strong one . i have been playing this game for many...
  4. MeM0

Answered Pandoras box reward storage ?

what will happen for my Pandoras box reward that i didnt collect cause my inventory full , will i lose them ?
  5. MeM0

Answered Sup BP distribution

i know this question has been repeated a lot ,but i read many many of them are old topic with the same question but i didnt get clear answer . can i get clear answer about the Sup BP distribution ?
  6. MeM0

Cave Automatically open after report arrive - close all windows button dont work some times

Cave Automatically open after report arrive - some times it dose , some times it dose not . close all windows button dont work some times - some times it dose , some times it dose not . google chrome .
  7. MeM0

Newspaper HommeS - gone

hello , i notice one of the top players on byblos world has quit or deleted hes account . he was top 1 in the world from some time and then he drop to like top 5 , he nickname HommeS , he was member is saveges alliance then hellfire . dose anyone know the sad story that made 1 of the top...
  8. MeM0

Answered demotion academy

will i lose the unused research points from demolition academy ? cause i am getting error says the cannot demolish while point from the current level are in use . you have to discared exting tec first
  9. MeM0

Answered Extended Inventory ?

today i got Extended Inventory from the event , the question is who much dose it last ?
  10. MeM0

Answered about the hero Democritus

Democritus , At level 1, while Democrtius is assigned to a city there is a 22% chance of doubling the duration of applied positive effects via items. At Level 20, this increases to 60%. i was wondering dose this include all positive effects even reinforcement buff ? i want to make sure before...
  11. MeM0

Answered Losing my city while colonialising

if a send my cs to establish a new city and in the same time i lost my city while cs on the way or in timer 24hr timer to the to establish a new city, well i lose everything or my cs will Continue it work and i get those new citys ?
  12. MeM0

Answered Few questions (restarting - picking Ocean ?)

hello everyone i have Few questions . 1-if i restart can i keep inventory - coins - heroes ? 2-i try to pick Ocean and server with new account cuz i am planing to abandon the old 1 but i still can pick anything , am missing something or game changed to force u for a location and a server ? 3-...
  13. MeM0

outside troops During being conquer

q:what will happen if my village is under conquer and my village was supporting another village During the conquer , what will happen to the outside troops and ships (the support) ?? do they will join to the New village owner or they will die ?
  14. MeM0

how many days villages take to become ghost town ?

how many days villages take to become ghost town ?
  15. MeM0

are there is a penalty for the players how write bad words ?

are there is a penalty for the players how write bad words like the F word OR is it free to say it to ppl ?
  16. MeM0

can a leader kick the alliance founder ?

can a leader kick the alliance founder ? + can a leader make him self a founder by changing his Properties ?
  17. MeM0

can i know how deleted the subject that in the alli forum ?

i am a founder in some alli . and the forum subjects have been deleted ! can i know how is the leader how delete these subject ? (we have more then leader)
  18. MeM0

Mythical units support

can i send Mythical units as support on 2.0 ? i try to do it on the old server theta but it didnt work even if you send support to villages that worship the same god !
  19. MeM0

conquest system

Q:i am player A , i attack player B village for conquer his village . i attack him and i am now conquer his village . During this time my CS was under attack and i kill 300 unite . how will get the defense point ? is it my the CS owner or is the village owner ?