Search results

1. Bearissimus

Newspaper Puns of Carystus

For the avoidance of doubt, this thread is purely to have a laugh and not designed to be any form of propaganda. I hope people take it as meant... SO.... If I were to publish an article on Rogue Traders' new diplo, would it be a Poop scoop? If a leader of Invicta were to wear platform shoes...
  2. Bearissimus

Newspaper The Carystus Carrion, Issue The Turd, sorry, Third

The Carystus Carrion Issue The Turd, sorry, Third Bringing Fake News and Lies to Carystus since the day after tomorrow The Oldest and Best Newspaper in Carystus Best Looking Editor Smartest Bear in Captivity Truth through lies. Well with the appearance of this turd, sorry, third issue...
  3. Bearissimus

Pnp Carystus Carrion, Issue Part II

The Carystus Carrion Issue Part II Bringing Fake News and Lies to Carystus since Way Back When The Oldest and Best Newspaper in Carystus Best Looking Editor Smartest Bear in Captivity Truth through lies. So after an enforced absence (must say cells are warmer and cosier than I remembered)...
  4. Bearissimus

Pnp PnP: Surviving the bitter Russian winter: a how-to guide from House of Bear/Carrion Publishing Inc

A special weather report from the world-renowned weather team at the Carystus Carrion Special thanks to our daring undercover reporters who infiltrated the Trump Campaign and the Brexit Campaign to bring us the inside story on latest Russian shenanigans from those in the know. The Editor is...
  5. Bearissimus

Rate the player below, sponsored by the Carystys Carrion

Everyone's surely familiar by now with the "Rate the player above" game, and as we all know, familiarity breeds contempt. So here's a different take on the game, thought up by the Editorial Team at the Carystus Carrion whilst at the pub, sorry, in an important editorial meeting. Usual rules...
  6. Bearissimus

Competition PnP: The Death of the Rimlord Ethos

First of all, apologies; this is a PnP, not a Competition, but currently Competition is the only thread prefix I can use, and Baudin hasn't even responded to me about it after 4 days, so not much I can do. So... Let me tell you a story. Once upon a time, when Grepo was young, most alliances...
  7. Bearissimus

Competition The Carystus Carrion, Issue The First

The Carystus Carrion Issue The First Bringing Fake News and Lies to Carystus since Day 1 The Oldest and Best Newspaper in Carystus Best Looking Editor Smartest Bear in Captivity Truth through lies. Welcome to the Carystus Carrion, the oldest and best newspaper in Carystus. Apart from the...
  8. Bearissimus

Coming Soon - Carystus Carrion

Coming soon from the world-famous* publishers of the Nagidos Nag, we have the Carystus Carrion, proudly bringing fake news to a new world. What you won't find in it: Brainless trash talk Facts Sponsorship from the Russian Government (which astonishingly makes us more credible than POTUS and...
  9. Bearissimus

Newspaper The Nagidos Nag, Super Extra Special Review Of The Server Edition Issue

The Nagidos Nag, Issue Super Extra Special Review Of The Server Edition Issue ****Special Review issue**** ***Special special Edition*** **Special Brew journalism** Bringing you the Truth through Lies since the day before the Big Bang Never Knowingly Accurate. Proud to be standing up to truth...
  10. Bearissimus

Newspaper The Nagidos Nag, Special Victory Souvenir Edition Issue

The Nagidos Nag, Issue Special Victory Souvenir Edition Issue ****Special Victory issue**** ***Special souvenir Edition*** **Special needs journalism** Bringing you the Truth through Lies since whenever I started Never Knowingly Accurate. Proud to be standing up to truth and honesty. (I get...
  11. Bearissimus

Newspaper The Nagidos Nag, Issue The Great Merge Issue

The Nagidos Nag, Issue The Great Merge Issue ****Special Merge issue**** ***Special request Edition*** **Special today: Buy one, get one** Bringing you the Truth through Lies since before the merge Never Knowingly Accurate. Proud to be standing up to truth and honesty. (Gaaaagh! - Ed) The...
  12. Bearissimus

Newspaper The Nagidos Nag, Issue The War and its Issues Issue

The Nagidos Nag, Issue The War And Its Issues Issue Bringing you the Truth through Lies since today Never Knowingly Accurate. Proud to be standing up to truth and honesty. (I give up. - Ed) The Originator of Alternative Facts and Fake News - and lies. So the main news this week is the...
  13. Bearissimus

Newspaper The Nagidos Nag, Issue City Final Late Edition

The Nagidos Nag, Issue I've lost count plus one Bringing you the Truth through Lies since next week Never Knowingly Accurate. Proud to be standing up to truth and honesty. (Oh please. - Ed) The Originator of Alternative Facts and Fake News ***SPECIAL BREAKING NEWS NOOBIES EDITION***...
  14. Bearissimus

Newspaper The Nagidos Nag, Issue I've lost count

The Nagidos Nag, Issue I've lost count Bringing you the Truth through Lies since next week Never Knowingly Accurate. Proud to be standing up to truth and honesty. (I give up. - Ed) The Originator of Alternative Facts and Fake News EDITORIAL We seem to have hit that bit of a server where...
  15. Bearissimus

Pnp The Fairytale of Nagidos

Once upon a time in a land far, far away there was a beautiful but vain and evil Queen MBCZ. Her prized possession was a magical talking mirror that always told the truth. On the morning in question, she sat down in front of the mirror and asked “Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who is the fairest...
  16. Bearissimus

Newspaper The Pagasae Preacher, Issue 27

The Pagasae Preacher, Issue 27 Oldest Newspaper in Pagasae Always First With The News (because we make it up) Welcome to the Pagasae Preacher, the original and best paper in Pagasae (er, we're currently the only one - Ed) Also probably the only paper ever published by someone only wanting to...
  17. Bearissimus

Newspaper The Nagidos Nag, Issue 2

The Nagidos Nag, Issue 2 ****Special Valentines love-in issue**** ***Special WW Preview Edition*** **Special today: Buy one, get one free** *Special use of lots of red ink special* Bringing you the Truth through Lies since love began Never Knowingly Accurate. Proud to be standing up to truth...
  18. Bearissimus

Newspaper Coming soon...

Next issue of the Nag will be a WW special - all the runners and riders, secret pacts and agreements from all the major players. All you don't need to know about who will be competing at the end of the server I already have a fair bit of material covering most of the major alliances, but I...
  19. Bearissimus

Newspaper The Nagidos Nag, Issue The One Before The One After Next But One

The Nagidos Nag, Issue The one before the one after next but one Bringing you the Truth through Lies since the day before next Thursday Never Knowingly Accurate. Proud to be standing up to truth and honesty. (Not "for"? - Ed) The Originator of Alternative Facts and False News This latest...
  20. Bearissimus

Newspaper The Nagidos Nag, Issue the one before the one before last

The Nagidos Nag, Issue The one before the one before last Bringing you the Truth through Lies since before time began Never Knowingly Accurate. Except for the last issue. Which we're really sorry about. So here we are again. After the debacle of honest reporting that was our previous issue...