Search results

1. spiderpigg2

Apex tut tut

Ok dad... When someone asks... "Who is doing the newspaper for this world?" And someone replies "Me, I am doing it" And when the person who says "Iam doing it" is apart of the Alliance that's also got a member doing the milestones, and had been threatening members to join them whilst still...
  2. spiderpigg2

Apex tut tut

And Apex guys control the newspaper and milestones lol, good luck ya'll
  3. spiderpigg2

City Name Themes

Marvel comic book characters, Periodic table, planets outside our solar system, Batman villains... Can have some fun with them ;)
  4. spiderpigg2

Apex tut tut

Wait is beginners protection still on? And there in the Top 5.... Hahahaahahahahahhaahahahhaha that's epic that
  5. spiderpigg2

Apex tut tut

Crazy how this game has turned out, first year or so when it came out was by far the best time, now it's just abuse n back stabbing everywhere... Still shocked that Apex would stoop that low, looking at the ranking and the players they've got in that team, Wow, such a shame... Out of the top 5...
  6. spiderpigg2

New world in any server?

Sup y'all My apologies if this is in the wrong part of the forum, Its a gameplay question Recently been playing Abdera, but had some real life stuff going on, came back online and my 30+ cities have gone, which was/is totally my fault for not hitting VM or letting the leaders of my...
  7. spiderpigg2

Newspaper Bullying tactics by Quality over Quantity

No, the enemy of QoQ recruit a player who has just ghosted and given them 15 cities in QoQs territory.. I was referring to when a player knows he's getting wiped out by an Alliance, not after when he's got no cities left lol Sorry Slothbozeman I'll make sure I run opinions past you in future...
  8. spiderpigg2

Hahahaahah Yeah I forgot some people just like playing the game for months, get 40 cities, get attacked by enemies then just give your cities away to the enemies attacking you, because you didn't want the fight..... Ain't that right Drum? Lol Hahahah, in this situation, where the player is...
  9. spiderpigg2

Everyone's been there, every world you get destroyed in only makes you a better player for a future one.. Bit late but, if you forsee a incoming Wipeout in future (off overwhelming odds) contact an Enemy of the attacking Alliance ASAP, if you have to and have the time - organise to join the...
  10. spiderpigg2

Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim Thread

Top 12 on 14th september, (BP day) 1 Unwritten Legacy 71128 40 1778 (Seem a legit premade, maybe future rival to Eviction Notice) - Swim 2 TANK 70467 38 1854 Could be another premade - Swim 3 THE SACRED BAND 64017 39 1641 - Float, for a while, with the right...
  11. spiderpigg2

HAHAHA, yes... errr i can say any word in history, tho i only usually write what i want!
  12. spiderpigg2

Maybe not, Name Change!, will let it get back to topic.. or start to begin with lol
  13. spiderpigg2

40 Player Alliance Limit (Thoughts??)

Smaller the better, more targets!
  14. spiderpigg2

No Name yet 1 and 2 already, can see a number 3 also.. This world has the potential to be fun :)
  15. spiderpigg2

En 81. When? Ever?

Regardless of what any of us say, 1 month+ without a reply from the people that matter is not the way to run a business! I treat a business like a business treats me.. simple as that. Grepolis do you know how to turn a paying customer into a troll?..... Ignorance thats how.
  16. spiderpigg2

En 81. When? Ever?

Dimspace - Try telling someone that gives two monkeys... as i dont, "see my reply to this, see my reply to that"... Grow a pair! A) If people have a problem with how many worlds gets released.... Dont join them all. B) iam bored of people trying to stick up for a broken system.. trying to get...
  17. spiderpigg2

En 81. When? Ever?

Hahahahahah, yelling and screaming, what can you here my voice from under that bridge. Your comment is made invalid, because you state iam having a Argument... (With who?), Well then like the Devs i couldnt dive two monkeys about the Mods, Since the Devs/people that actually run this game like...
  18. spiderpigg2

En 81. When? Ever?

I know ive only been playing the game again for about 2 months (tho i was on it constantly for about 2 years at one point), iam starting to feel like Grepolis dont give two monkeys about the community/customers, not even in regards to opening a new world, iam talking about in regards to the...
  19. spiderpigg2

Halloween Event Feedback

Be nice nxt event/year.. if there was a Transport Boat spell, nothing worse than having 700 slingers in a 2k city with no transports and nobody on your island to attack lol
  20. spiderpigg2

En 81. When? Ever?

The question is... If Greps are bringing out worlds on other servers, why not in EN?