Search results

1. supermario95

Illuminati confirmed

2. supermario95

Resources for Conquest research does not show

Was trying to research conquest in a city in Rhammus and experience that when you hover over the conquest slot, the resources required do not show. It does show if I hover over any other research topics. Another member of my alliance is also experiencing this bug.
  3. supermario95

Sup guys, pretty new member

Just wanna introduce myself supermario95 :cool:, formerly in the game as romariomanu a few years ago, was !@#$ back then, so I've returned to grepolis to make a name for myself and maybe a few new friends along the way.
  4. supermario95

Pre made - Insert name here

We will be in most worlds (will confirm for every world). Will have a basic structure of a founder, three leaders, 2 additional diplomats and a council which will comprise of the 6 plus 4 others. A ranking system will be developed Peasant < 400 Warrior 400 - 1000 Hoplite 1000 - 1500...
  5. supermario95

Premade- Elite legion

Pretty much a return from the older world. We will be in most worlds (will confirm for every world).;) Will have a basic structure of a founder, three leaders, 2 additional diplomats and a council which will comprise of the 6 plus 4 others. A ranking system will be developed Peasant <...
  6. supermario95

Greetings from Supermario95

I back after a year absence and i can say a lot has changed :P Formerly romariomanu of the older worlds, i have returned to see how i can fare. I am from the republic of Trinidad and Tobago.