Search results

1. Who is decent?

While I can not say who will shape to be a good or decent alliance. I can say who most certainly is not, due to sending out blind invites. http://prntscr.com/9atw4u
  2. An Unexpected Occurrence

I will concur,,,with BP still is effect Baudin is certainly one of if not the best simmer in this world.:)
  3. Top 12 Alliances 13-24

One thing to must know, the 'leave alliance" button is in the allianance tab, under "properties".
  4. Top 12 Alliances 13-24

Now tell me you did not just make an account to just post this...
  5. PMB vs Infectious

Kum ba yah, my lord, Kum ba yah!
  6. Top 12 Alliances of the Future

Well I have it on good authority, that whole world is pacted and we are just supposed to sim this world. But don't tell anyone. You know the guy who told me,,, he has an uncle that has a friend that works for Inno....
  7. Deathwish's Death-pool

Got to give DW credit,, he showed up for world opening... Better than some. ;)
  8. Newspaper Politics Weekly: Issue 001

LOL,, I forget is animal or human sacrifice to appease him???
  9. Newspaper Politics Weekly: Issue 001

For saying what to google...
  10. Pre-World Cythera Discussion Thread

One more announcement needed,,, world open.
  11. Infectious (EN68)

Wimin have been DW's downfall in the past. LOL
  12. Infectious (EN68)

We have a plan,,,there will be no wimin issues once the mail goes out...:cool:
  13. Pre-World Cythera Discussion Thread

An extra week to get the setting right would be worthwhile,,,IMHO
  14. Infectious (EN68)

Hummmm, "D" would be the next world.... Deathinox ???
  15. Infectious (EN68)

Always looking for a challenge, time to drop the part time worlds and have some fun again!
  16. 055/dimentional

I have seen this work before,,, some BP hounds will take anything they can. But I can only LOL. found it... http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?47608-Who-can-help
  17. Newspaper Issue #2

DW can't interview,, he is in witness protection...
  18. Top 12 Alliances Sink or Swim

On the contrary, TLH did a generous thing. Instead of learning the wrong way, the new players now have a chance to learn a proper way to play...:Pro:
  19. The alliance that will win the world, Death.

56, so at some point I have a chance to actually play, just gonna be some long travel times around all the inactives...
  20. The alliance that will win the world, Death.

Seriously though. We need more active players, 95% of islands around me are already inactive, and half never built troops for BP.. :(