Search results

1. Pre-World Neapolis Discussion Thread

Well. I thought you would have learned your lesson from Dory. Let's have a spam botting repeat of Dory then
  2. Pre-World Neapolis Discussion Thread

No problem boo. Unblock me on Skype and Discord and let's terrorise this server
  3. Pre-World Neapolis Discussion Thread

At least we agree on something lmao
  4. World 124 Pre-made Send Noots

Hello, I am interested. I was wondering if you allow bot users?
  5. Pre-World Neapolis Discussion Thread

@XxCharlie199xX
  6. Top 12 TOP 12-1 month in/ Major Forces Start Clashing! GoT references!

I'd advise you to read the wiki before you play again. So you have better understanding of how grepolis works and Bucks is 10x better than you... Thought you would know that
  7. R.I.P Bad with Names

:rolleyes:
  8. The Fall of Bad With Names

Lmao. What would you like? A Paypal screenshot or something?
  9. The Fall of Bad With Names

LIARRRRRRRRRRR
  10. R.I.P Bad with Names

Serves you bums right for trying to hug your way to a crown.
  11. R.I.P Bad with Names

Why do you care what I say about the crappy competition on this world? You hardly even play the game. Only 300k BP 4 months into the world? Really?
  12. R.I.P Bad with Names

@Fluvisol Stick to making rubbish guides. Because that's all you can do make guides. If you guys couldn't beat the crappy competition on this world, then there is no way that you won Heliopolis. You fought a burnt out Bedtime Squad who had endured a long spam war with JFL, whilst you guys...
  13. R.I.P Bad with Names

Excuses... Excuses... Excuses Bad with Names are rubbish. Always have been and always will be. End of story. Good riddance huggers
  14. R.I.P Bad with Names

It just goes to show. They only won Helipolis because they hugged and didn't do any fighting. They would have stood no chance against Bedtime in a fight.
  15. TKF's Power Rankings Edition Ten: OCEANS VETERANS Rise, Spirtum Sancti Hanging By A Thread, Warlords Fall Out!

I would like to thank you all for taking part in this server. With the power of spam bots, we managed to take down the Goliath, that was known as Bad with Names. It was not an easy job, but we managed to do it. Let it be known to the leaders who think they can march into our servers, with their...
  16. TKF's Power Rankings Edition Ten: OCEANS VETERANS Rise, Spirtum Sancti Hanging By A Thread, Warlords Fall Out!

Balkans are an amazing group. I have no doubt in my mind that if they decided to fight Bad with Names, instead of allying themselves with them, then Bad with Names would not have lasted longer than 3 weeks in this server.
  17. Pre-World Mylasa Discussion Thread

If you wanna play this world, gonna need that 100k soon.
  18. TKF's Power Rankings Edition Five: Bunnies & Balkans Deadlocked, Unnatural Selection Drops, OCEANS VETERANS/Flaming Dragons Rise

Any leader could choose to play like this and bolster their chances of winning the world. It's not a genius strategy or anything. However it is very boring and most leaders are decent enough not to put their members through it. I have no doubt that players are miserable and bored out of their...
  19. TKF's Power Rankings Edition Five: Bunnies & Balkans Deadlocked, Unnatural Selection Drops, OCEANS VETERANS/Flaming Dragons Rise

Don't forget to include all the merges and stuff they've been doing. If an alliance is a threat to them they will reach out to the leaders of said alliance and will first attempt a merge, if unsuccessful, they will then attempt a pact/nap, if that is also unsuccessful, then they will look for...