Search results

1. Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim 2.0

You haven't posted one yet. Your turn.
  2. Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim 2.0

We actually took cities from them before we started moving into o45. But anyways who cares what you think, from what I hear you only took cities from leakers in o46 before you got bored and moved on lol.
  3. Peacetime fail

Wrong.
  4. Peacetime fail

That message was at 01:49. prepeacetime was supposed to be activated at 18:00 the previous day. Meaning there were 7 hours where people were still loosing cities, it's quite pathetic really. Seems their staff are busy making up rules to keep the top 12 how they want it to be and forget to...
  5. Peacetime fail

Maybe @.magick. will reply to me here without a cut and paste message or is she too busy moderating bacons posts in top 12...
  6. Peacetime fail

I wonder what compensation Innogames will give if at all for their failure.
  7. Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim 2.0

Who Cares?
  8. Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim 2.0

An player who is in an alliance with 5 branches calls an alliance with 48 players huggers. lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo You are real comedy material martinus :P
  9. Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim 2.0

You are backtracking Capital Horror Serena said in the PM that you wanted Phobia to move north into 44 with you as far as possible. Of course that plan went to crap when Phobia....
  10. Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

This is just propaganda to save their alliance..
  11. Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

I wanted to but.... Guess i got to spam here instead ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  12. Movie & Series Talk

Notmad you should concentrate on getting more cities rather than getting rimmed by your friends!!
  13. Pnp PnP: Surviving the bitter Russian winter: a how-to guide from House of Bear/Carrion Publishing Inc

They're sending support across ocean to some scrub alliance in o45.
  14. Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

I look forward to meeting you in ocean 45.
  15. The Hen House: Fast Revolt Premade

Were going in boys!
  16. The Hen House: Fast Revolt Premade

Can I join your primate? I am sure you might remember me I played with the first 3 of you in en97 in slyce.
  17. Perhaps we can dance?

Slyce going to run this world.
  18. Top 12 TOP 12 SINK OR SWIM

Maybe some of them are quite serious lul.
  19. Pre-World Pagasae Discussion Thread

If anyone's still looking for a team check this out: https://en.forum.grepolis.com/index.php?threads/perhaps-we-can-dance.58726/ Just hit shrefty up with your experience and what worlds/alliances you played in previously and he will get back to you.
  20. Pre-World Pagasae Discussion Thread

My 1st world in over 2 years. I played on Byllis and quit after my alliance was in stalemate with 3 world wonders completed. Is the mechanics in the game wildly different from then? Also please go easy on me guys, I'm joining this world without friends ;(