Search results

1. oskarghost96

Slyther/n - Speed 2 Conquest World

I suggest we use Discord instead of Skype/WhatsApp, easy to set up, has mobile apps, way better for organising large number of people, setting up rooms with different topics (off-topic, attacks, announcements), you can ping any people, easier to share pictures etc, can get bots that will...
  2. oskarghost96

iCyber :D
  3. oskarghost96

This deserves an Ultra entry ;)

3 years later xd forgot this existed
  4. oskarghost96

Hey its yo boy OG96 back at it again with the Venom, sign me up if it ever happens but hey just wanted to say hi daizan and the crew
  5. oskarghost96

Oh Noes!

Hey, at least you dont hate the early game like me, I've had so many awful early games and so few good ones its unreal
  6. oskarghost96

Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

Ye I'm always trash talkin Naji cause I'm in his alliance, its only fair 20 points to Griffindor Do you really think he would have a huge following if my statement was true? Do you think his premades would be awesome if my statement was true? Exactly.
  7. oskarghost96

Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

Nah everyone hates Naji, it's cause he wants all the res so there is this rule where we all have to devote like 50% of our res every day so we could sustain his leadership as it runs on ally res. ;___;
  8. oskarghost96

Trash Talk

The only NAP people will be getting from Unwritten Legacy is the one they'll have after they find out they have no cities and can't play Grepo
  9. oskarghost96

Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim Thread

anyone can float with the right pacts honestly
  10. oskarghost96

As we all know every prediction made in this thread comes true in one way or another
  11. oskarghost96

Trash Talk

I guess you can say THE SACRED BAND have to be in all caps because no one is ever gonna hear their music
  12. oskarghost96

but top 12 sink or swim is the only way us forum usuals will get our daily post addicition to cease while we farm farming villages on our phone with the other hand kek
  13. oskarghost96

Pnp Prometheus trying to discover Fire

Not enough dank memes
  14. oskarghost96

I always thought of it like a Horoscope
  15. oskarghost96

Pre-world Carphi Discussion Thread

No pre-mades this world :D I'm joining to see if I can still sim well
  16. oskarghost96

Latest Gold Idea on Beta. Step to far now

What I suggest is pre-mades and top alliances in upcoming worlds just agree to boycott gold. If there is a bigger decline of gold being bought Inno will have to step up. We sign this petition but next world everyone just buys tons of gold it doesn't really help anyone. Basically I think those...
  17. oskarghost96

Petition to Stop "Warfare Packages" from coming into the game

I sign this petition it is the first step we can do.
  18. oskarghost96

Latest Gold Idea on Beta. Step to far now

Pay To Win will encourage more people to quit the game as it will come to a time where people just wont be able to compete. Inno has to either make a choice. Instead of adding more gold/pay to win stuff why don't we balance myth units and spells? rework/add new features which actually will...
  19. oskarghost96

Top 12 Alliances

Not if you leave the bins outside