Search results

1. Pnp Elis Newspaper - September Edition

dont forget BLOODS WWs AYYYYYY #NOTMYPRESIDENT #ANGODUDE4PRESIDENT2024
  2. International server revolt

QOQ leadership no? Or abdicated since 123? Either way, this world's surely gonna be more fun than beating down clueless randoms like @HunKiller
  3. International server revolt

@Fiasco @TJ Kaniben @MAC-9 @Skuduish @xamichee @Lost1547 @Ruthie2 @jameslongst @Lethal-Bacon @Moon Breathing
  4. Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Sink?

only 300k lol @NutsNBoltz get ur funds up
  5. Pnp A tribute to Hunkiller Aka the Noob, aka CuddlyBear.

thank you, we appreciate it
  6. Ban cheaters/golders

fr bro, i cannot tell you how many servers i’ve lost cause the enemy had ping advantage
  7. Show us your gold

haters will say its fake
  8. Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

AY BRO WHERE UR CITIES GO WHY THEY GREY LMAOOOOOOOOOOO #WINNING #SPARTANADSTILLBOTTING #FIASCOUNITEDFOREVERGLORIOUS Donpj111 has written the following: At least try not to bot so obvious... Its pathetic Donpj111 has written the following: At least try not to bot so obvious... Its pathetic...
  9. Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

hey thats GOD EMPEROR NUTZ, no blasphemy on my watch
  10. Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

@xFate @Heres20BuckKillMe @DapperDon21 hahahahhahahahahaha
  11. Proposal Change Insta-Buy Cost Structure

@Hydna can you make it so i can gold troops without actually needing res in the city to queue the troops first
  12. Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

im there if angodude there he so cute and rich and good at cs and good at grepolis and good at filling wonders and has dom win
  13. for angodude

someone called my boy @Angodude a virgin so let's try fix that