Search results

1. Ryann16

Best Team Ever Assembled?

Hmm.. well I know a Mojo Risen, but I don’t think he’d every say anything like that about me lmao:D
  2. Ryann16

I don’t think so. I’ve been using this account since EN3, and don’t recall playing there. But then again I’ve played a lot of worlds over the years
  3. Ryann16

TNE? Not sure what that is..
  4. Ryann16

cool opinion
  5. Ryann16

Where are the Goats?

YOURE ALIVE :eek:
  6. Ryann16

Good ole LEEJG. He played as DoubleThink for a bit after as well. good guy, first met him 11 years ago I think
  7. Ryann16

Where are the Goats?

I remember o3 back on Gamma, those were the good ole days. I wish there was a way to know you’re in the good old days before they’re over..
  8. Ryann16

Where are the Goats?

I played Iota, so I believe it was the first
  9. Ryann16

Top 12 Top 12!

exactly, it’s a top 12. You don’t belong here.
  10. Ryann16

Newspaper The Pylos Papers ~ Issue 2

aren’t you the dummy that posted “solo” defense reports… how come you didn’t get 100% BP if you were alone? We all know you got support, and golded your wall. And tbh it’s not like Fiasco took your challenge, they just wanted to shut you up, which clearly didn’t work.
  11. Ryann16

L4Alliance

You just look for every opportunity to complain about gold smh…
  12. Ryann16

Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Sink?

I did as well, it was a different time…
  13. Ryann16

Newspaper Pre-BP Newspaper

How so? Sometimes people have RL situations to deal with. you have to remember it’s a speed 6, not everyone has the time to deal with RL and the fastest speed setting possible. Its a game.
  14. Ryann16

Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

lmao trying to talk trash to morgo... Trust me, if this man wanted to play, hell even spend, he would. Can't really say a person sucks just because they dont want to put in the effort to play a dying game.
  15. Ryann16

Ban cheaters/golders

1. Make up your mind, do you want a cap on people buying gold or spending gold? If it’s an issue with how much gold one person uses, putting a cap on how much they purchase is the worst idea possible. It’s literally asking Inno to cut out their profit (for no reason) because people can get the...
  16. Ryann16

New World Settings Poll Part 2

Oh boy…. I remember a time when pacts weren’t a thing (2010). It was just official on paper. So even if the devs were to remove the in game mechanics, people will still ally and share discord or other external communication platform. nothing you can really do about it tbh, if players want to...
  17. Ryann16

Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

1. Seems like 2* teams, not one. 2. they’re not calling you out because you were a part of those teams, they’re calling you out because you are defending the type of behavior those teams had. It shows a lot about your character, that you defend backstabbers and liars. You are who you’re around.
  18. Ryann16

The next to disband

I want to know who he played with on pags lmao not a diss towards TF, genuine question.
  19. Ryann16

The next to disband

At least use lube, I didn’t think you TF guys were that brutal jfc :oops:
  20. Ryann16

The next to disband

James, you’ve gotten sharp. I like it :cool: say what you want, but a world with TF never has Dead external forums