Search results

1. NutsNBoltz

Excessive Gold Use

i love how the only topic on the en139 externals is people whining. #deadserver
  2. NutsNBoltz

Red Haired Pirates

same here brotha, TF resurgence has been nice to see I will say :)
  3. NutsNBoltz

Newspaper Story of MeIinoe, Justice for Angodude; including True Bloods and Hidden Gems

there is no honor in cowardice. This is a WAR game, and they didn't lose the war, no they did something much worse than that. They ran from it
  4. NutsNBoltz

Red Haired Pirates

I have already fought against and with True Fear, they are good people. I will fight with James again, but it would be more for fun instead of bad blood. Currently looking at international fights, not much a challenge left on en
  5. NutsNBoltz

WW boosting change

I dont get this concept at all, many people keep saying it. I have won 3 dom servers, all 3 times our team obliterated the simmers and won convincingly. this makes no sense
  6. NutsNBoltz

WW boosting change

Yea I like these, like 1% per 5 takes or something or +1% build speed fortress would be interesting, but would extend the worlds. like at 5 months build fortresses, at 10 months build WWs or something and make two key objectives
  7. NutsNBoltz

Newspaper Story of MeIinoe, Justice for Angodude; including True Bloods and Hidden Gems

do you even understand what toxic is timur? it is exactly what you are saying and do, you get that right? you can clap your hands on your ears going lalalalalala and make it all go away. regardless of what happened on 133, YOU and BLOODS LEADERS still drove the knife into MY BACK, not I to you...
  8. NutsNBoltz

WW boosting change

I get it, but the concept is still dom like. I feel like there should be some sort or fortress concept to break to damage wonders
  9. NutsNBoltz

so what you slithered out from your rock and gave us the "as a snake myself, this is in fact what snakes do" speech? go pound sand elsewhere
  10. NutsNBoltz

WW boosting change

this is interesting, but this is basically what Dom is, allowing someone's wonder to be broken from losing X number of cities is a bit easy too, since you'll have to defend thousands of cities vs needing to hold the 140 WW cities. the concept is interesting tho
  11. NutsNBoltz

Pnp Special Edition News Flash!!!

JUSTICE FOR ANGO!
  12. NutsNBoltz

Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

technically.... toons is so bad they couldn't be much help in joint ops
  13. NutsNBoltz

ooooo BABYYYYY finally some tender timur
  14. NutsNBoltz

Hall of Fame & Hall of Shame

I nominate red-haired shanks for all of shame for obvious reasons
  15. NutsNBoltz

Milestones The Angodude Milestone

#JUSTICEFORANGO @FIASCO
  16. NutsNBoltz

Newspaper Smyrna Newspaper 4th Edition: Chaose ensues in Smyrna

yea show some respect for them @Evil MeIinoe they're making a come back, for sure
  17. NutsNBoltz

jeez I was just asking a question brother since I didn't log in due to vm, why you hatin on me?