Search results

1. World Update: Chaos Ensues

Good initiative, at least someone did an update on the world after Ivory stopped his *weekly* updates. This does however have some inaccuracies, but you did mention it would have that at the top.
  2. Kaboom

What MM?
  3. Life on the outside

What you need?
  4. What did killed this server ?

what did killed this forum
  5. Trapesuz - Live Reporting

Happy to keep you entertained
  6. Excessive Gold Use

I think 1/3 servers being gold free will just make people play those 1/3s and only those. I doubt many want to play gold servers and potentially pay money for gold if they can just join an equivalent FFA no gold server. The 1/3 server idea only really works if they are independent, which they...
  7. Where are the Goats?

i've seen you in my dreams
  8. The Laughing Hyele

found it lol
  9. The Laughing Hyele

Lol I've experienced similar attacks on cities I tripped.
  10. What did killed this server ?

read the terms and rules, follow them and perhaps no more of your posts will be deleted. Here they are https://legal.innogames.com/portal/us/agb . I will refer you to 12.3
  11. The Laughing Hyele

Post some funny Hyele-related stuff as a conclusion to this world stories, reports, memes, messages... anything! ps: please try to keep insults/salt/personal stuff at a minimum (unless it's funny ofc, then go nuts)
  12. What did killed this server ?

alright mate you can wait the 119 days ... "lmao"
  13. top 10

interesting now show player screen
  14. What did killed this server ?

Sure some players do use bots...there's no doubt there, that's an easy observation. But you are using the statement here like you know, for sure, that someone here is botting. So I'm simply asking who you are accusing and how you came to that conclusion. Less random talk and more evidence would...
  15. What did killed this server ?

what are you referring to? Like who is botting this time
  16. top 10

A new top 10 is due. Who will volunteer for this task? Oh and try to insert as much drama, accusations and trash talk as you can
  17. trash talk

18. top 10

in comparison to other flyers, yes they are pretty unbalanced. in general though, I think they are fine for the game.