Search results

1. Zarun-

WW boosting change

The trash talking stops now. We are in crisis mode.
  2. Zarun-

Worlds for the larger player base

I'm enjoying speed 2 myself. I'm getting too old for the high speed worlds hahahaha.
  3. Zarun-

premium features broken

I've been overwhelmed with questions about this, I just had to activate vacation mode again. I thought I was replying to a personal message, my error.
  4. Zarun-

premium features broken

I have their attention right now, I'm playing the game and thinking. en77 was great, i got #1 out of protection. get back to me with your thinking
  5. Zarun-

WW boosting change

Nuts right now players are being obliterated in 138. I saw this in 135 and couldn't do anything about it. Period.
  6. Zarun-

Newspaper Smyrna Newspaper 3rd Edition

What happened to Gagli?
  7. Zarun-

Getting bored here now, it's too easy. I can OP someone in 4 minutes. I'll find something else.
  8. Zarun-

top 10

Should've planned ahead mate. :)
  9. Zarun-

Don't you guys remember about ghost cities like 30 days into the server? Where's the technicals in all this? We are playing brute offense and it is getting players destroyed. I learned my own lesson.
  10. Zarun-

That's a crazy analysis right now, but up to you.
  11. Zarun-

mer·cy /ˈmərsē/ Learn to pronounce noun compassion or forgiveness shown toward someone whom it is within one's power to punish or harm.
  12. Zarun-

WW boosting change

Remove favor altogether and balance the system? Then golders don't have such a huge advantage. Tough to do wonders. Domination is easy - create more 175 anchors lol. It's brutal out there.
  13. Zarun-

Quiet morning so far, nice change.
  14. Zarun-

premium features broken

Start posting the problems you spot so we can try and help them fix this. It's a big mess right now, I can see city groups are not working right either but I'm too tired to look into it.
  15. Zarun-

L4Alliance

I'm real tired of hearing about Shanks on here. She's in en137 if you want to talk to her.
  16. Zarun-

Heard Cuddly trash talked, got banned. Don't care lol. When I heard I was just like "wow HK got banned?"
  17. Zarun-

I hear something's going on in Virgins or what. Siaz told me lol. He's cool, took an entire island in en135. I was impressed when he told me to look.
  18. Zarun-

Just caught a spy on my team. No wonder all the setbacks. Jeez
  19. Zarun-

A Short And Sound Plan To Save Grepolis

That is actually a great idea, would draw in some more players. That's enough for advisors.
  20. Zarun-

Ocean 55 will certainly be interesting, for those who survive :)