Search results

1. EN148/EN149

And higher speed. 3 is so boring
  2. Pre-World Kimolos Discussion Thread

No SHOT it's 3-3, morale active, small alliance cap when the ENTIRETY of Fiasco and some other alliances voted for better settings. There was a lot of hype for this next world to be a super world where a bunch of top alliances drop. Super easy way for Inno to make a bunch of money as top...
  3. Spartan Assassins Summer 2022 Feedback Thread

The only rewards here are for people who *really* need to break a Bir wall. For those people, there's about 5 rewards. For sane players, there's literally nothing. Who thought this was okay?
  4. Hybrid App Feedback Thread

Ok just make ALL the buttons bigger please, but esp the top bar and the Xs on the windows
  5. Hybrid App Feedback Thread

Two things I notice very early on. The first is minor, but the app doesn't fill my screen horizontally on my ~5.75" screen, but it already feels stretched horizontally so I expect that this is a compromise and it's one that I'm fine with if no better solution can be found to both fill the...
  6. Pre-World Icaria Discussion Thread

Good speed! No morale and revolt and it's perfect, but you should save that for en148 anyway so that I can be done with en142 by then ;)
  7. Top 5 & World Prediction

Idk, better check in with your mom
  8. Top 5 & World Prediction

A week with no drama in the Grepolis forums? This is unheard of! What can I do to stir the pot? Hmm... Well, Charmers recently took the lead in alliance points against Snakes despite Snakes shifting players around to try and stay first. I guess Charmers are trying to make up for their poor...
  9. Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

Someone make one pls idk I don't play this server except for gold just doing it to meme having a milestone on a server I'm not even playing. Surprised someone else hasn't done this.
  10. Must Ban Gold use

Gold is a necessary evil. Inno needs some way to pay for this game, and this is a *very* effective way, judging by how much some alliances gold. If Inno did not need it to continue the game, I'd be much more for banning it altogether. That is not the case.
  11. Pre-World Hydra Discussion Thread

Morale was active on both, which makes a difference, and 140 was dom which is very different, but I guess the speed is similar
  12. Pre-World Hydra Discussion Thread

That's because the externals is mostly the dedicated players and players who want more of a challenge
  13. Pre-World Hydra Discussion Thread

This has strong copypasta potential. @Heres20BucksKillMe ?
  14. Pre-World Hydra Discussion Thread

Good settings! Higher speed would be preferable but still, 3 is fine. Similar to 142, which is what I'm playing now, but higher speed and no morale.
  15. Spam and bully till they dye/drop/quit

Ah yes, my personal win condition in revolt worlds is spamming them until they dye their computer.
  16. Lower LS defensive Stats!!

Again, not what integrity means in this context.
  17. Lower LS defensive Stats!!

A fair bit? I'm not sure you know what integrity means in this context
  18. Lower LS defensive Stats!!

That's not what he said nor what I contradicted. Personally, I'd be fine if that were to happen, but the fact that you're making such a stink about it like the integrity of the game depends on it and using fallacious arguments to back it up is frankly embarrassing to the community.