Search results

1. Blank Face

Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

I remember there was time with 200 alliance cap, like 8 years ago. imo, even 70 will be good enough now. 60 is the best.
  2. Blank Face

EN148/EN149

@Baudin Toolan @Hydna answer pls
  3. Blank Face

Fiasco>Cuddlers . ez pz ^
  4. Blank Face

Pre-World Kimolos Discussion Thread

@Baudin Toolan it's okay settings, u have second chance in November. 4-4-4 speed (or even 5-5-5 ;) ), revolt, NO MORALE, Heph bonus. be a good boy, pls ;)
  5. Blank Face

Pre-World Kimolos Discussion Thread

Pretty nice setttings for simmers and quick-quitters. @StoryTime seems they eventually have opened the world for U. ;) JFL CRUSADE IS LIVE!!!!
  6. Blank Face

EN148/EN149

en145 3-3, en142 3-2... stop this nonsense, en147 had to be at least 4-4. but instead it's trash
  7. Blank Face

EN148/EN149

YEEE HAWW BROTHERS AND SISTERS! SALAM ALAYKUM! SHALOM ALEICHEM! HALLELUJAH!!! Actually, I have a question since the en147 settings are trash (3-3 with active morale) and I'm really into playing revolt. When the next world is about to be opened? Also, the next world after en147 is CQ, so...
  8. Blank Face

Top 12 Sink or Swim

Nice motto for bad decisions.
  9. Blank Face

Loss of Gold and Unitq

“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place, and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't...
  10. Blank Face

Nordic Thunder - coming soon

do u play cq or revolt?
  11. Blank Face

Count to 150 before a mad... erm i meant mod posts

150 Game over.
  12. Blank Face

Nice pfp dog. ;)
  13. Blank Face

top 12 sink or swim

JFL- FLY Others-SINK Omg, minkel was beaten even here. :D:D:D. I love this guy's consistency. He reminds me a moth to a flame but to a defeat. I suggest him next time to play Tetris or smth like this. It will save his time and the ones who would have to beat this miserable loser. ;)
  14. Blank Face

Top 5 & World Prediction

Sounds kinda solid.
  15. Blank Face

Newspaper Joint Paper; Tackling the Stories of Andros

Time goes but Bacon still doing bj in this game. yikes.
  16. Blank Face

MERGE the severs

I agree, this game only way to survive next 2-3 years is merging servers into the one. There are still lotta good players in this game but it's so hard for them to play on other's servers so merging servers will grant us comptetive worlds fot at least next two years.
  17. Blank Face

[Revolt] Competitive World

Soldiers and knights, dressed to kill ready to die, for King and country with sword and axe in hand. Battled scarred lands and rivers run red with soldiers blood, many a knight dies, for his beliefs. Rosslyn Chapel, Templar Knights laid to rest, in dead man’s mail secret chamber, secret wealth...
  18. Blank Face

New World Settings Poll Part 1

Open 6-6 CQ wit no morale but in semptember or october. Thx.
  19. Blank Face

Question Question for Grepo developers

I mean I don't wanna offend revolt players. It may be cool 2. But it's always inquired to have alternative.
  20. Blank Face

EN136: Let the community decide?

Any golder may build as much laddons as he can. He just needs to ask his friends for fav or create fav farm.