Search results

1. Shuri2060

Petition to bring LMDs back

Well after 3.5 yrs I can't believe I'm here doing this, but I would like to petition to bring siege morale back. After the recent changes to the game, I think it would now be a balanced mechanic to add back in.
  2. Shuri2060

Help

Blue screen of death how fix
  3. Shuri2060

April Fools

Welp, guess it's confirmed what this year's event from the devs was.
  4. Shuri2060

Proposal Trade block

In the same way messages can be blocked, I propose trades from certain players/alliances be blocked in the same way (this would not stop them from accepting your offers on the market unless you make it invisible to them). Perhaps even an opt in option where only alliances/players you list can...
  5. Shuri2060

Wish List Farming notifications

Captain feature: Option to receive notification when (any) farming village is ready. Similar to harbor/barrack checkbox, but in Farming Overview.
  6. Shuri2060

Guide Shuri2060's Timing Guide

The guide in the posts below is something I wrote almost 2 years ago towards the end of en113, so some things may be outdated, etc. I find it a shame not many guides have been posted on this subject in recent years when I would consider it an essential part of gameplay. I think most players who...
  7. Shuri2060

Round 5

An insight into what happened in Round 5 from MC's POV for those who are interested. I'm not one to usually share strategies, etc, on externals, but I think we managed to find an interesting approach to Olympus, and I'm unlikely to play it again for a while, so I'll share. If the endgame doesn't...
  8. Shuri2060

Treasure Hunt, Olympus Version

Mark where you think it will be for Round 2 (or gib coords). Prize: A cookie
  9. Shuri2060

Discussion Lower CQ time

I want to see more dynamic CQ worlds where takes happen more frequently, like revolt. Making it easier to take cities should do that - rn a lot of commitment is required since you have to defend Wall 0 for 12 hrs. Experimenting with shorter CQ times like 3-4 hrs could be an idea. It would...
  10. Shuri2060

Proposal Olympus ideas

Could we have a new section or thread for us to submit Olympus suggestions for improvement as it is a relatively new feature and players likely have small things to recommend? ---------------------------------- Proposals: 1. Either alliance leaders or all members receive attack reports when...
  11. Shuri2060

Proposal Revamp NB and introduce it to EN for more beginner friendly servers

Proposals: (note these are separate proposals that can be implemented independently from each other) Apply the following changes to Night Bonus (NB): 1. Players can choose what time their 8 hrs of NB starts every day. These hours should be publicly displayed (maybe in a player's profile as...
  12. Shuri2060

Proposal Balancing DLU vs Myth event tokens

Proposal: Balance DLU tokens against Myth tokens in events. imo the largest DLU tokens should be at least as big as Myth tokens in terms of population and they should have similar/faster spawn rate. On a less important note, I would also suggest matching Bir/LS token pop with Myth ones as...
  13. Shuri2060

Proposal Naming islands

Proposal: Give alliance leaders the ability to name islands. Only players in the alliance can see the names (but like reservations, there should be an ability to share with other alliances). Or Grepolis could give islands name by default (instead of numbers). Reason: The current naming...
  14. Shuri2060

Proposal Ghosting specific cities

Proposal Add option to ghost specific cities under restart section in settings. Password is required to do this. Once ghosting process is started, it cannot be cancelled. You can still utilize your city as normal before it ghosts. It takes 24 hrs for a city to ghost this way. Reason Gives...
  15. Shuri2060

Proposal Configure Hotkeys

Proposal: Create a settings panel where we can configure existing hotkeys. Perhaps allow hotkeys to be set for more actions than the existing ones. I also suggest a feature where you can import settings between worlds (or by default have your settings copied over from your last world when you...
  16. Shuri2060

Proposal Anti-Spam improvements to the game

Proposal: I propose the following measures to deal with spam - 1. Change minimum attack percentage (currently 3%), either: a) Increase, eg. 10%, or even 20%. b) Formula, eg. 300/sqrt[used_pop]% (anything over 100% becomes 100%). (Another way to look at this example formula is minimum attack...
  17. Shuri2060

Passed Farming Village improvement

Proposal: Creation of farm all cities button for players with over 20 cities (with Captain). Captcha expected every 6 uses of the farm all button (but random). Background Explanation: For years, users have been pained by the time and clicks it takes to farm the more cities you have. Once you...
  18. Shuri2060

New Rules on spam???

Edit: Idea pushed https://en.forum.grepolis.com/index.php?forums/ideas.8/ -------------------------------------------------------- What follows is a giant wall of text I didn't intend on making, but this is what happens when I seriously consider topics like this... (a reason I haven't...
  19. Shuri2060

House of Win

Join the winning house now! Subscription costs you 100 silver per month!
  20. Shuri2060

Morale not updating immediately

I have reported before that there is an error in morale updating immediately after a city is taken. This is a MAJOR BUG in the game and should not be the case - needs a fix asap. This ruins the idea of breaking Low Morale Sieges immediately after an LMD grows (between the end of the 1st siege...