Search results

1. Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

I've been away 2 weeks, amazing how much a World can change in such a short time lol
  2. Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

Ooooooh so all those players going from Bunnies to Fiasco is puuuuuuuuuuure coincidence :)
  3. Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

I speak as a complete outsider to all of your squabbles... But that my friend is what we call a load of Arse lmao :) We all play the game and know how these things work... That is either spying or secret Allies, simples :)
  4. Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

Resorting to spam too, 1000 reports this morn for me to look at. I turned down joining the big Alliances this World as its fun to fight them, but the numbers they have now are just silly. 17mil points with 2 2-3mil+ Alliances defending them, probably more. I was going to join them in a future...
  5. Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

I was messing... There are bunches of decent players in most of the top 12. Disappointing though that the top Alliance is 15mil points miles above everyone yet still has to recruit other Alliances to help them. From my experience from this World the *Cuddlers Vs the entire server" is fabricated.
  6. Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

1 Cuddlers 12861329 31 414882 2 True Fear 7710668 39 197709 3 Summer camp 5726324 36 159065 4 Little Cuddlers 5469420 38 143932 5 Killer Bunnies 5340379 29 184151 6 La Cucaracha 4977568 40 124439 7 Novichok 4817542 36 133821 8 -null- 3953320 37 106846 9 this bunny bites 3375718...
  7. Sink&Swim

You mean big fat lazy Ameeeeeeeeeeeericans? ;)
  8. Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

42? Jesus, I didn't think there were that many still in 1 Alliance to drop lol. No wonder you take up so much of the map :)
  9. Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

Just have to add though to all of you... No-one drops with 45-60 players these days. Every Alliance has to pretty much Mass Recruit to hit the Caps. Then there are players worth taking in when beaten, this could also be seen as mass recruiting really. If you didn't recruit a lot you would all...
  10. Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

Man I need another bag of Popcorn, you guys really do love each other huh :)
  11. Ban Gold the 1st 7 days at a World start!

@50dollartech you got a mention dude lol :)
  12. Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

Ah this has turned in to a great thread... Where's my popcorn......
  13. Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

Oy I'm not a nobody :( lol
  14. Replicate the feeling

Dont say that on the Forum the whole World can see jeeeeez Glad to have shown you some of the ropes, but not if you hang yourself with it deary me :)
  15. Am I the 1st Xbox player to finish a World...

Ha ha yeah its tough work, I really need to get a keyboard & mouse for my xbox but just keep putting it off for more important things :) Kinda just got used to it though and chilling on my bed with a huge TV is nice :) If my xbox pad breaks I'm screwed though lol
  16. Am I the 1st Xbox player to finish a World...

... And get a reward? Did the entire World of Trapezuz using only an Xbox pad, no keyboard or mouse ha ha :) Also I wouldn't recommend it but just to say it is possible. It's incredibly hard work especially typing stuff... Oh and the interface seems 2015ish
  17. Open Conquer a mod

I still have almost 4 days of BP left :)
  18. Top 5 & World Prediction

What is this World looking like now? I had to leave for RL stuff & lost internet for a while whilst changing providers. Interested to hear how things are going.
  19. Ban Gold the 1st 7 days at a World start!

I completely disagree you simmer :)
  20. Pre-World Falkonera Discussion Thread

You completely got the wrong end if the stick here. It's 1 Alliance made up of players from a few different Alliances from en139. We obtained 1st and helped Allies get 3rd... But a lot of the folks who won the World are taking a break.