Search results

1. Update to Version 2.270 Discussion Thread

Feedback: WTF if this, how can an update take over 25min, pls fix
  2. Top 5 & World Prediction

no
  3. Closed Grepolis Gods meet Queen Elizabeth II

Hades is certainly going to the dinner, so he can check if the Queen is ready for the underworld. As a gift he would bring a Cerberus to be the Queen´s pet, cause she loves dogs :)
  4. Top 5 & World Prediction

Lmao
  5. Top 5 & World Prediction

Every Grepolis alliance ever when it starts loosing a war badly: You're botting
  6. Top 5 & World Prediction

Guys, war didn't start yet, we're only faster at taking their internals and ghost cities. Isn't that right @MoltenFalcon ?
  7. Top 5 & World Prediction

Bro you all merged cause you were loosing to the team that started late and was fighting on 3 fronts. If we only took internals and ghosts why did you feel the need to merge?
  8. Top 5 & World Prediction

I would move to another server as well if I failed as hard as Poppy did
  9. Top 5 & World Prediction

At least @kaiokai is still around and active! Oh wait...
  10. Top 5 & World Prediction

PoppyPLaytime winning this world, I trust their leadership!
  11. Top 5 & World Prediction

Come on Mel, you've lead some good fighting teams in the past. Nobody likes seeing coalitions with crown deals forming at the start of any server, it just kills the fun. I have friends in enemy teams just like you do, but I still enjoy fighting them rather then teaming up and simming with all of...
  12. Newspaper The Rim Observer - Issue 0

Bruh what is dis?
  13. Top 5 & World Prediction

Hey Lethlal nice to see you're still around. My post wasn't about Bloods, they are already defeated. But imo this is just a sign of a dying game. EN is becoming more like other servers where people just join the world for an easy crown and accolades to have a feeling they accomplished something.
  14. Top 5 & World Prediction

I know the war-scores aren't accurate but that's not why I made the post. It was to show how ridiculous is the fact that Poppy are siding with F2P making this a dead server. How it makes sense that nr 1-2-4-5-8-9 are making a coalition against 3-7 is beyond me.
  15. Top 5 & World Prediction

I wonder which side POPPY is going to join hmmm
  16. Top 5 & World Prediction

You can't say you're a fighter then write some noob stuff like that, what even are those numbers and times lmao
  17. Top 5 & World Prediction

Tbh it's pointless discussing here as most people will keep pushing their narrative just to feel better about the decisions they made regardless how many facts and arguments are presented by the other side. Imo F2P made the right decision by NAPing everyone if they don't want to see a...
  18. Top 5 & World Prediction

You can't just look at Poppy total points and Blood total points and call it an even fight, and just completely ignore the fact Bloods are fighting other alliances as well, that's not how this works lol
  19. Top 5 & World Prediction

I really liked the POPPY interview from the updated TOP 5, I´ve really learned a lot from that one. Thumbs up Btw @Grepo Chuckey thx for updating these and keeping the thread alive
  20. Update to Version 2.257 Discussion Thread

Yo I was in the middle of timing the lineup, now all my OLU is gonna sink wth :mad: Edit: I sunk, but it´s ok I sink even when the game isn´t lagging :cool: