Search results

1. bugeyes10

Heroes In the Attack Planner

subscribe
  2. bugeyes10

Queen Peace

I just found out Thurston Waffles died, when will the peace for him be so I can mourn properly
  3. bugeyes10

Queen Peace

1-2 minutes is cutting them slack. Update last week it didn’t load for 15 minutes. I should’ve sent a CS and landed for free
  4. bugeyes10

Queen Peace

I actually think this is a ploy to try and kill the game as quickly as possible.
  5. bugeyes10

Queen Peace

I remember once when the servers were crashing every 15 minutes the mods told us they couldn't just implement a peacetime and yet here they are doing it.
  6. bugeyes10

Sink&Swim

we love bait here
  7. bugeyes10

windows

did you ever get the milk?
  8. bugeyes10

Sink&Swim

I don't like to read these accusations without evidence
  9. bugeyes10

Sink&Swim

you want me to find the messages from him and wizzie admitting it in WC trying to convince us its legal? Also, get the **** off your high horse mr "they're botting because gaby said so"
  10. bugeyes10

Sink&Swim

well to be fair you wouldn't disturb your sleep for alarms either that's what you have a co-play for
  11. bugeyes10

Sink&Swim

probably not tbh
  12. bugeyes10

Sink&Swim

I only accept the leadership of someone who can dodge slings for 6 hours without losing a single one. I refute this claim
  13. bugeyes10

Sink&Swim

Bucks- sink
  14. bugeyes10

Spartan Assassins' incorrect item in battle token shop

dw the shop pretty worthless anyways its not a bug
  15. bugeyes10

Spartan Assassins Summer 2022 Feedback Thread

most the time I wonder if the mods have played the game
  16. bugeyes10

Spartan Assassins Summer 2022 Feedback Thread

Absolute trash rewards then inno has the audacity to give me a 10% gold offer. If you want me to buy at least make one of the things compelling me to buy good. Funny thing is, each even I think I can't possibly be disappointed more than the last one, then somehow the devs manage to **** it up...
  17. bugeyes10

Sink&Swim

no he gets banned because the mods are biased and just hate him definitely never broken the rules in his life /s
  18. bugeyes10

Sink&Swim

JFL - Sink
  19. bugeyes10

ingame index/pins

subscribe didn't read the rest but this has to happen