Search results

1. Instead of trash... why not try something better??

I have been watching this server with interest... I kept out of it for a reason.. to create that interest, split teams.. challenge for all the players.. I have watched the growth and demise of many teams... but always looked with interest on the great players I know and respect whether on the...
  2. Awesome alliance profiles.. any server

Just had to post this one.. I love it! No Retreat No Surrender THE AIM IS TO FRUSTRATE THE ENEMY FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE AND YOUR BROTHERS.SISTERS IN ARMS ALL I ASK OF YOU MY FRIENDS STAND UP TO THE THE EVIL E.N AND COALLITION THE BIGGER THEY ARE THE HARDER THEY FALL REAPER 79
  3. The Day War came to Wargasm

Finailly in the server it's the two big alliances slogging it out, back and forth a steady stream of cities taken on both sides.. also a steady stream of players who find the heat to much and bail... but we do have some stoic ones.. here's our Founder Weasy vers her heavy weight counter part...
  4. Michael Philippides RIP

Michael Philippides passed away over the weekend, Eviction Notice and Unity offer our respect to a great player.. Out of respect we have renamed our alliances "Yes I am Greek" for a short period I would really appreciate if you pass my deepest condolences for your loss to your brothers...
  5. Eviction Notice "Declaration of War"

Eviction Notice hereby gives formal notice that we are now at WAR with Red Viper (or whatever name they change to) until now we have merely had minor border skirmishes. All enemy players will be treated under the EN-Rho convention [article 2b; 'Rim Relocation Programme] to a fair eviction...
  6. The Pink quietness

Is it just me? anyone else noticed a strange Pink forum quietness? http://www.grepostats.com/world/en41/alliance/3/colonizations?type=lose&enemy_alliance=-1&min_points=&max_points= Maybe it's this? I am not sure... but the "MRA" seems to have got lucky a few times? The same un-rated...
  7. Message to all Rho..

After long discussions... I believe 2 minutes... EN came to the decision that since the game is won, and we have all the trophies that our cabinets can take, that we will move on. We decided that April fools day had a certain irony to delete on... so others can fool around on Rho, perhaps have...
  8. Rho Server history "Eviction Notice"

The History of Eviction Notice On the first day of Rho an alliance was formed named Infectious State, as a continuation of the top alliance on Lambda. The alliance was composed of many Zeta and Lambda veterans. They had led and been in number one alliance there and wanted to carry that over...
  9. History of Eviction Notice... so far

The History and Times Of Eviction Notice On the first day of Rho an alliance was formed named Infectious State, as a continuation of the top alliance on Lambda. The alliance was composed of many Zeta and Lambda veterans. They had led and been in number one alliance there and wanted to carry...