Search results

1. MAC-9

New Co-Coma Feedback Thread

I heard she left. same w magick. but more importantly.....you need to come out of vm so I can keep farming your little city near my manti nuke. all my other favor farms have now ghosted. so quit with the unimportant stuff here would ya? lol
  2. MAC-9

Harboring Spammers or Just Cowards??

lol did you wait a year to reply so that you could pretend you had the last word?
  3. MAC-9

Pnp Loose Lips Sink ShipS.

actually, he gave the medal back because not using steroids is not safe for the body.
  4. MAC-9

Top 12 Thread

i wasn't talking to you. you were sent a copy as a courtesy. stay yourself, fuzzy.
  5. MAC-9

Top 12 Thread

what are you doing? nuts hasn't posted anything yet. wait your turn
  6. MAC-9

Top 12 Thread

lol where ever nuts are, fuzzer's nose isnt too far away.
  7. MAC-9

Top 12 Thread

i posted the part that was relevant. it doesn't change with the extra context. you made a promise to be a lick boy when you dropped. and you've kept your word like a good dog.
  8. MAC-9

Top 12 Thread

when do teams drop? oh yeah, when the world begins. so you had already given your 'word' to 'teams' (plural) when you dropped at the beginning of the world. meaning you discussed the partnership prior to the world, and when it began, promises were made. keep showing your colors, fool.
  9. MAC-9

Top 12 Thread

lol everyone knows nuts doesn't have authority to do that
  10. MAC-9

Closed Calling ALL Grepo Poets (Young and old/good and bad)

3rd Back in the days of ancient greece there was a world that knew no peace. with the speed of Side the competition was wide so He knew there were palms needing grease if his vision for glory were to be written into his story. So his admirals He gathered and his word they heard their promises...
  11. MAC-9

Top 12 Thread

this is true of those paying close attention. but there were things at work here that many leaders (on all sides) didn't know and couldn't have known.
  12. MAC-9

Top 12 Thread

there are plenty of reasons. slots are one. and in all fairness, you are just a soldier. when leaders conspire, they don't always tell the soldiers.
  13. MAC-9

Top 12 Thread

you are the liar. don't go and try to delete the msgs cause i already have the screenshots saved.
  14. MAC-9

Top 12 Thread

i'll explain.. Coalition is a simple word. all it means is a 'union'. When allies come together to achieve a common goal. technically, one single grepo alliance could be considered a coalition, in the simplest terms. In grepo we usually mean 2 or more alliances tho. Why are these stand up...
  15. MAC-9

Top 12 Thread

right. i didn't make a deal with 100+ players worth of teams before dropping into the world. whoops.
  16. MAC-9

Top 12 Thread

truth doesn't require you to admit it. Nuts told me the truth. let him deny it.
  17. MAC-9

Top 12 Thread

your secret agreement was never secret. you can give up the facade. we didn't 'declare' on two fronts. we did on you. then fiasco came to help you.
  18. MAC-9

Top 12 Thread

Stop it. Goats and fiasco made an agreement in beginners protection. not 'after' the war with TC. no goats and fiasco aren't one group, but work together when they need to. its not a bad thing to have an ally, why do you pretend to hide it?
  19. MAC-9

Proposal Domination - Capture an Alliance Fortress

It looks great. I like the changes and would love to play this.