Search results

1. EN121 - Speed 3 Conquest

Alliance objective: We are planning to drop in Himera (en121) . This alliance objective is to not let this server hugging around with anyone and win server after server. We need a team that put against hugging and I am planning to build it right now. Another objective is to have fun with...
  2. Top 12 Top 12 - Predictions

.... Let's bring some spicy drama in this world.
  3. BUG Insane building time

Academy from 13 to 14 it's only 6h and half. This is the time needed in maximum speed 2... It's insane! @Baudin Toolan @Richard @.magick. @Silver Witch
  4. Petition for EN116

As the title said, this is a thread for a petition for changing EN116's speed 2 to a speed 3+. Dear players, we are not trashes, it's been a while since we didn't had a fast CQ. We almost begged them to open one, guess what, no answer again and again and again. I understand this is business...
  5. Fast Conquest - Dedicated players

Alliance objective: We are planning to drop into a fast CQ world (speed 3-6) with or without morale (without preferably). This alliance objective is to not let this server hugging around with anyone and win server after server. We need a team that put against hugging and I am planning to build...
  6. Premade for Side - Save Side from Huggers

Delete this please
  7. Top 12 Top 12 2.0

Any new top 12?