Search results

1. I got conquered in Taras, but did not retain my CPs

I have 4032 bps, which means that I should have at least 13 CPs, plus the extra ones awarded in the quests. I got conquered, and respawned, but my CPs have not caught up. Is this a bug, or a change, I am sure that I have retained my CPs in the past, there has been one occasion in the past when I...
  2. Dwarf Tomb about to be demolished !!!!

... and the thread title says it all Dwarfs, You have been Moderated and Infected ... and there is NO cure !
  3. Reservations - world Calydon

Is there a guide which explains the Reservation Settings screen? I am trying to understand this, the 2 things right now that I want explaining are: 1) Available Culture Points - what does that mean? 2) Shared Reservations - the check boxes, I assume these are actions that the other alliance is...
  4. Oktoberfest - how long will the gifts be available for after the event ends?

As per title ... will the gifts be available after the event ends, and if so, for how long? Thanks and regards, SR
  5. Can't see first Tab in the Alliance Forum window

World: KnossosBrowser and Version: Google Chrome Overview of the bug: I click on Alliance Forum, but I cannot see the title of the first tab. I can see the threads in the first tab, just not the title. If I click on other tabs, then I cannot see the first tab threads unless I set off Alliance...
  6. Is there any way of going into VM quicker?

I am very busy these days with work, away on different days in the week, if I hit VM, I cannot play at all, and have to wait 2 days for it to activate. The way things are, I cannot play this way, it is basically an open invite, the enemy is waiting to see when I am off VM and then they send...
  7. Known Bug Recruitment Overview does not show next page

This is on Kappa, which was upgraded to 2.0 in December. The bug has been consistent, but the pattern is: If you are building troops, but the city at the bottom of the current page has no population available to build troops, then the application will not allow me to go to the next page to...
  8. Known Bug Bug - Premium feature "Recreuitment Overview"

The Recruitment overview does not scroll down past my first 15 cities. Therefore it is unusable for the remainder of my cities. Other tabs in the Premium drop down seem to be OK, but this one is a real pain as I cannot rebuild my troops quickly - I have limited time as it is to log on to...