Search results

1. Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

I have been watching the forums for years and rarely comment-- but in the case of the same comments permeating this forum over and over i feel a response is in order-- 1:This game is a business folks-- they have to make a living ($)to support this platform-- 2:The game hasnt fundamentally...
  2. Gone, but not forgotten

Ladies and Gents: I dont normally post on the forums and this post took me over a month to actually write- a player that was near and dear to my heart passed away on November 7, 2018- she had many game names but most knew her by Avanya(Ava). Its hard to find the words that this game may be just...
  3. Newspaper The Nagidos Nag, Issue The Great Merge Issue

gonna break my own rule about posting -- 1. bear-- ur paper was magnificent as always-- entertaining 2. WHG- im back now and i hope u blame this whole world on me- seems fitting as u have decided i am the reincarnation of Machiavelli... i am honored you felt i could do that from vm -- would...
  4. Newspaper The Nagidos Nag, Issue I've lost count

As per usual Bear u are correct and i am wrong....i stand corrected for most everything grepo related... I will apologize now for the server(all of it) ..its my usual position(getting the blame,barbs or otherwise negative attention)...By all means it must be my fault, im breathing... Good news...
  5. Chill...lol...Inno makes the rules

Nothing i like better than folks shooting their mouth off....i do my talking in the game ..lol.....last i checked you arent knocking on my door, nor are u using your in game name...so why not stop by and show this "old man" how u play the game...me, i do my best talking where it counts...not on...
  6. Caustic - real deal?

Man -- i must be slipping in my old age-- 2 x on the same server-- i am going to post a response for those whom are interested so you understand 1. You shouldn't care what folks say...Do any of you honestly "care" what gets posted on the externals? Really? 2. You shouldn't post (as bear so...
  7. Chill...lol...Inno makes the rules

I think this is my 5th or 6th post in 6 yrs....The best part of this game is the people...and folks that complain about gold,politics,no fighting should look to the game developers and the company that owns them to complain. The last I checked this game isnt won by fighting. Its won by...
  8. Great touch

trish(pipps) was one of my BF in game- she helped me in RL and in game and was always there for folks regardless if they needed or asked for the help...helluva person and classy lady... as i rarely read the forums i was unaware that the thread had been started...having found it-- im happy to see...
  9. spies : please post screenshots of active players in golgi who ever were spies

amazing erik-- Pot calling the kettle black ? what is a spy without the handler....lol... i am hoping that a mod will do to this thread what should be done....maybe we will all get lucky and this will all go away quickly...for the rest of you...i would do my best to ignore it...this whole thread...
  10. Instead of trash... why not try something better??

Its nice sentiment kron.... i wish more people took this to heart....ur opinion on the game and the people who played it is spot on....cant say i think the forums are anything other than a place to take cheap shots...I do my talking in game..this is only my 4th post in 6 yrs...but i will show...
  11. Pnp Winning by going into vm

graeme- for once u and i are of the same mind... man u guys are funny...all of you...u try to detract and deflect from the facts. This is a war-game that by design needs to be simmed to win...wholly S***....to all those in the comings camp(manned,impreety,etc)...do me a favor..if u have...
  12. Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

u know the best part of all this u guys post here is? that most of you dont have a bloody clue... opinions galore...but fortuantely i almost never post(once b4 to be exact in 4.5 yrs)...i will do it again here...i speak for me(that would be the "pat" that has been mentioned here) the current...
  13. The most pathetic alliance in Grepolis

As to your lovely rant- Im impressed. Please continue as it seems that you have all the answers and the rest of us should be happy with your "version" of history. I can tell you that i have never posted b4 and may never post again. But i can tell you that you speak to things that you have no...