Search results

1. jabba55

Post your wall!!!!

Here is my wall!!: Gotta say I am pretty proud of the 7k+ militia I have defeated...:P
  2. jabba55

Newspaper Golgi sometimes weekly Issue #1

Hey everyone since the forum has been quite dead lately I thought I would give it some life with a newspaper. I have written a few before one in byllis and one in cythera, they both had mixed results but I am willing to give it a go again, if just for something to pass the time between farm...
  3. jabba55

Canadian Gold Prices

Recently the price of gold was increased for Canadians and I am wondering why by so much. Lets compare to the US Currently 1 CAD=0.72 USD CAD Price for 20,000 gold=$120 USD Price for 20,000 gold=$80 120/80=0.6666... which is less than 0.72, the current conversion rate. This just...
  4. jabba55

Answered Luxury Residence

I have a two questions about luxury residence. When it says there fighting power is doubled, does that include the bonus that it gives? And also what does it mean by 2 experience points at midnight, does that mean like 2 coins of war/wisdom is added to its level?
  5. jabba55

Answered Do colony ships give BP?

Say you kill a colony ship with Lightships, do you get attack battle points equivalent to 170 (the farmspace req. to make a CS)? Part of that? Or none at all? Sorry this might seem like a stupid question but its been bothering me.
  6. jabba55

How does troop killing award work?

Does anyone know if the award you get for killing troops is based on Battle Points or how many troops you have killed (not the population of them)?
  7. jabba55

Newspaper Cythera Star: Issue #4

Cythera Star: Issue #4 Alliance Profiles For this I picked 3 alliances at random in the top 12 and I will be doing a full profile on them including stats and opinions. The Noobs Rank #3 ABP Rank: 4 ABP Per Member: 3,180 Average Points: 22,200 Members: 100 Conquers against: 5...
  8. jabba55

Newspaper Cythera Star: Issue #3

Cythera Star: Issue #3 Major Wars Infectious vs Project Misery Business One of the biggest if not the biggest war going. Both sides are equally matched in experience, Infectious has a bit more points though. However points do not mean anything if the alliance is not determined for motivated...
  9. jabba55

Newspaper Cythera Star: Issue #2

Cythera Star: Issue #2 Ocean Predictions -Ocean 55: Infectious is the leader here, Aegis next followed by Legion of Kings and Ascensions. My prediction is Legion of Kings will disband from leadership problems and Ascensions will be no more because of Infectious taking their cities. Aegis and...
  10. jabba55

Newspaper Cythera Star: Issue #1

Cythera Star: Issue #1 Wars Early in the game there has been a lot of fighting, mainly MRA purging no major wars or conquests. Nexus and Defiant Warriors have been disbanded/destroyed courtesy of the High speed and High amount of experienced players, no room for MRA's here! WOLF PACK is on a...
  11. jabba55

Newspaper Cythera Star

Cythera Star MrPdwash seems to have quit his job so I will be starting up a newspaper. First issue will be coming out Today/Tomorrow and the rest will come out Saturday once a week. I will be covering the usual, stats ,interviews, wars and alliance opinions. Check my Byllis newspaper for more...
  12. jabba55

Why

Why do forums have these again?
  13. jabba55

Dark Energy

Dark Energy: A theoretical repulsive force that counteracts gravity and causes the universe to expand at an accelerating rate. I am making this alliance because the settings so far are looking awesome and I thought I would start an alliance. Currently I am looking for players who are...
  14. jabba55

Best Text Talk Messages

Today I got a message saying; "can i plz join ur allaince i am a good suporter" So I thought I would start a thread about the best, worst spelling messages. They can be about people trying to join your alliance or people trying to get you to stop farming/attacking them. Anyway have fun and...
  15. jabba55

Dark Energy

Dark Energy: A theoretical repulsive force that counteracts gravity and causes the universe to expand at an accelerating rate. I am making this alliance because the settings so far are looking awesome and I thought I would start a premade. Currently I am looking for players who are dedicated...
  16. jabba55

Leaving

I am leaving byllis and giving my city to mercenaries. I will also be quitting this newspaper, I have had a great time writing and I am happy that I got 30+reps in total from my amazing fans. MrPdash will still be writing so you guys still have something to look forward too (:
  17. jabba55

Newspaper Byllis Weekly Issue #5

Byllis Weekly: Issue #5 By Jabba55 Wars The wars have picked up even more since last issue! Mercenaries still targets Reformed Law and seems to be doing quite well with a strong 4-0 lead. WARLORDS has been targeting The Assassins and 4 conquers have been made. Odyssey seems to have merged with...
  18. jabba55

Newspaper Byllis Weekly

Byllis Weekly: Issue #4 By Jabba Wars The wars have seemed to pick up by this issue! The Assassins are fighting against WARLORDS. Phoenix Reborn's merge into them put them in #1 position and made them a target. Odyssey have now regained their 1st place position by taking 13 cities off of a...
  19. jabba55

Newspaper Byllis Weekly: Issue #3

Byllis Weekly: Issue #3 By Jabba Wars I can't say there are a lot of wars going on but there is a few more than last time. Their is a long dispute between Reformed Law and Adeptus due to some insults made during their short time as a pact. Also WARLORDS have not declared war on The Assasins yet...
  20. jabba55

Newspaper Issue #2

Byllis Weekly: Issue #2 By Jabba Wars Cerberus's best members have merged into WARLORDS and they have shot up in the rankings to #5 in the world. They have a pact with Reformed Law against all MRA's. No other major wars are going on. No major conquers have been made. Perhaps by next issue there...