Search results

1. Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

erik the bp hunter. great top 12 and brilliant posts, unfortunately can not rep, have to spread around first.
  2. Current events & WW race discussion

really skiboot? was it not said a couple of times that clocks are not sending to ni's? 8 players of barbs sending? that cannot make a big difference. really long travel time, and the player receiving must be online to send to the wonder, otherwise resources are wasted. the fact the ni's are...
  3. Nysna /most boring server ever or just the way Grep. has gone?

the war side is still there, it should be there, this is a war game, but tactics for the end game is what it is at the moment. change the end game, and the way teams can pack etc. and the war side will live on.
  4. Top 12 Sink-or-Swim

hahahaha yeah everything is EN's fault, the game, the WW, the butt kicking, the gold, i guess the gold trading Inno games want to make part of the game, that was EN's idea i guess, that everyone can use as much gold as they do, everything that is bad in grepo is EN's fault. You make me laugh...
  5. Nysna /most boring server ever or just the way Grep. has gone?

wow been a long time since i posted anything but here goes. why speak of EN as ruining the last few speed 3 worlds, i guess you were on ialysos and got it handed to you, now you are sour about that. but if you have to mention one world, and i can only think of one where EN ruined a world, and...
  6. Free Crowns!!

a crown means nothing since anyone can get it at the end. The real winners get the crown after the 7 WW are built, then comes the losers and build there 7 wonders, why, because the winning alliance ghosted and now anyone can get a crown. Stupid end to a great game.
  7. Top 12 Sink-or-Swim

can we get a new top 12, seems it has been ages
  8. Newspaper Nysa Chronicles Issue 4

when is the next paper coming? can not wait.
  9. Newspaper Nysa Chronicles Issue 4

excellent. WIsh i could rep
  10. Newspaper Nysa Chronicles Issue 3

cant rep either. but great read.
  11. Top 12 Sink-or-Swim

a new top 12?
  12. Eviction Notice - Ialysos - We invited too many members

Tom. just butt of. You run at the first site of EN everywhere so. Don't come and post here where real players hang out. Run of to a new server. And when EN start attacking you there. Do what you do best. Ghost and whine.
  13. Top 12 Alliances

this sucks
  14. Project: Fixing the World Release Rate.

can put my name to the list
  15. Top 12 Alliances

How bout a new Top 12? I vote for Prae to do this. Like your opinions :)
  16. Top 12 Alliances

Love it when someone like sir henrikson talks about integrity. And by the way really enjoying the read here. Still moaning about how good en and co are. Sack up and do something about it.
  17. Top 12 Alliances

who is skiboot by the way? your ingame name? you just keep running your mouth and poop falls out. Please be quiet. Ah and Sir Henriksen, nothing to add.
  18. Newspaper Ialysos Observer III~Little Wars

Another good read. same as mazz, can not plus rep. need to spread them around.
  19. Top 12 Alliances

this is so entertaining.
  20. The Noobs Atlas

Quite a nice read. Good work on that one. Cant wait to see the anti coalition coalition try and fail