Search results

1. 3 AM ETERNAL - Eviction Notice & Occupy exits Bellerophon

you taking shots at my mohawk again? -___- I may have to murder you
  2. 3 AM ETERNAL - Eviction Notice & Occupy exits Bellerophon

Um whys it matter how many cities I had ? i started like what 5 months late? and no I wouldn't associate with such scum as ol tea potty he smells funny
  3. Next Gangnam style ;)

Oh noooo...... WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
  4. 3 AM ETERNAL - Eviction Notice & Occupy exits Bellerophon

(facepalm) well as all turtles do they brag about their impressive takes of ghosts etc which was about all i seen you and all of styx mostly take the whole time i played half i might add needless to say have a good day and i'd take you up on the farmville offer but Tea Potty said he's your...
  5. 3 AM ETERNAL - Eviction Notice & Occupy exits Bellerophon

mmmm now where in my comment did i say i could've saved them they didn't need saving they didn't want to be on the world turtle bashing got boring now you go kill yourself
  6. 3 AM ETERNAL - Eviction Notice & Occupy exits Bellerophon

Lol whats all this rubbish above my comment from Sir Tea potty was it? you say played and failed ....? But everyone can agree turtle bashing is only fun for so long and with that note I've just came out of vm and hit delete account do please take my cities (empty except for 001 which has 12...
  7. count to 10 with out sasukepran posting

8. Top 12 Alliances

The only way to post an unbiased opinion :P 1 D.N. 2 Hateocracy 3 Phoenix Rising 4 EbLANs 5 Cimmerians 6 =PT Server Team= 7 Inferna Bellatorum 8 Legends Of Fear 9 The Golden Dawn 10 The Vikings 11 Invictus 12 Organized Chaos
  9. count to 10 with out sasukepran posting

4... ..
  10. Bellerophon is a joke!

fyi... when you have inactive/ghost takers such as styx you'll wanna grab all your inactives and ghost in your core so they can't take advantage? tatical in my mind
  11. Top 12 Alliances

Well that's just mean
  12. Bellerophon is a joke!

I for fact know En/O are at war with 6 different alliances and their ranked overall the 2 highest in abp so there is war lol
  13. count to 25 before Sj posts

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo we winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn 1
  14. count to 25 before Sj posts

15. count to 25 before Sj posts

16. count to 25 before Sj posts

17. count to 25 before Sj posts

18 she's legal :D
  18. You're welcome

Lol Cloud type in 8- bit and look for pantera cowboys from hell or dethklok laser cannon death sentence thats good 8 bit stuff
  19. count to 25 before Sj posts

12 monkeys in a barrel