Search results

1. EN121 - Speed 3 Conquest

Y Out better use grepolife. And the answer is 1 week or so.
  2. EN121 - Speed 3 Conquest

Alliance objective: We are planning to drop in Himera (en121) . This alliance objective is to not let this server hugging around with anyone and win server after server. We need a team that put against hugging and I am planning to build it right now. Another objective is to have fun with...
  3. Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

coward ... C'mon someone do a top!!!
  4. Top 12 Top 12

Day by day, my prediction comes true again. Bloods sink, BBM win. Congratulations for this easy world.
  5. Top 12 Top 12 - Predictions

I guess, not everyone wants to play speed 6 :(
  6. Top 12 Top 12 - Predictions

.... Let's bring some spicy drama in this world.
  7. BUG Insane building time

make the cities on different islands please !!! And make it speed 6 as you said
  8. BUG Insane building time

Academy from 13 to 14 it's only 6h and half. This is the time needed in maximum speed 2... It's insane! @Baudin Toolan @Richard @.magick. @Silver Witch
  9. Pre-World Dorylaion Discussion Thread

Haters gonna hate. This world it's the best thing Inno did in a good while. Congrats @Baudin Toolan !
  10. Pre-World Chania Discussion Thread

Can I join?
  11. Pre-World Dorylaion Discussion Thread

I love the one who had this wonderful idea @Baudin Toolan Finally inno did more than being useless. Congrats!
  12. Summer Speed World?

A speed 4 conquest no morale server it will be great
  13. Top 12 Top 12

Lol this is WiB. No offence to WiB players, but I mean WiB leadership always nap/pact everyone and ofc in the end they blame #1 that they supported until then cuz they won. Weak logic. That will be 3rd time? After Carystus and Istos?
  14. Pre-World Chania Discussion Thread

What shines in speed 1 is only the gold lol
  15. Trash Talk

So much love, for one guy
  16. Pre-World Amphipolis Discussion Thread

Anyone experienced looking for a team?
  17. Pre-World Amphipolis Discussion Thread

Experienced player looking for premade players. Feel free to contact me if you need a team!
  18. Pre-World Teos Discussion Thread

At least is speed 3
  19. Pre-World Teos Discussion Thread

Me and me and myself. Who cares who? Don't you want a fast world?
  20. Petition for EN116

As the title said, this is a thread for a petition for changing EN116's speed 2 to a speed 3+. Dear players, we are not trashes, it's been a while since we didn't had a fast CQ. We almost begged them to open one, guess what, no answer again and again and again. I understand this is business...