Search results

1. Guide Grepolis Guide Library

Can you include those old startup guides here? Still a lot of newbies playing, and I remember when I started in 2010 the startup guide was invaluable in helping me survive the first attempt on my city.
  2. Allowed Scripts ?

can someone put a link here to wherever the approved list is?
  3. Let me tell you a story

Interesting ... djdom thinks that Vazgel is drinking coool-aid? Heh heh heh.
  4. Wish List New way to end the game

The biggest disadvantage I see with this idea as a whole, is that as you conquer your enemies, you grow steadily apart ... and as you get further apart, conquests become increasingly difficult. However you could cater for this by setting a percentage of domination required - i.e. if your...
  5. I got conquered in Taras, but did not retain my CPs

I have 4032 bps, which means that I should have at least 13 CPs, plus the extra ones awarded in the quests. I got conquered, and respawned, but my CPs have not caught up. Is this a bug, or a change, I am sure that I have retained my CPs in the past, there has been one occasion in the past when I...
  6. En 82 Should Be...

100 Alliance Cap is good, any smaller and we get a load of daft alliance families all linked together, very messy ... any bigger and we get a load of simmers doing nothing with a few active players. Better to have 100-cap alliances, makes for a neater, leaner, meaner fighting machine ...
  7. peacetime

Instead of Peacetime, what if Grepolis gave everyone 5 extra VM days, to use as they see fit? If ppl want to have peace over xmas and new year, then they can activate VM. As a concession to Peacetime, Grep could reduce the VM starting delay to 12 hours or 24 hours on these 2 occasions instead...
  8. My bad or your bad?

Umm .... this was NOT a chance punch at the end of the bell in a fight. This should be a regulated event, especially as Grepolis implemented it ... the player reported it before the CS landed ... Grepolis had ample time to resolve the situation, but did not bother, and the attacking alliance was...
  9. My bad or your bad?

What a dumb point. Of course it matters when Peacetime kicks in .. or do you think it should be a surprise? This situation SHOULDN'T be an issue because someone should have implemented peacetime properly. It is NOT a new thing, it has been activated at this time of year many times before, and...
  10. My bad or your bad?

It is a shame, it always comes down to ppl sticking to something because it is in their favour, or people doing the right thing. The right thing normally loses out ...
  11. Petition to Stop Instance Buy

Can you put a link to the thread we can add our names to please, in the top post? I can see where ppl would find this useful, I do use gold but sparingly, and every so often this would be incredibly useful ... BUT .. I know many Gold fanatics who would misuse it in the manner described...
  12. Milestones of Cythera

Another few milestones - Moderated Infection took the first of the Artemisia cities, but for an even more impressive feat, Moderated Infection took Artemesia's town 66, which the alliance Little Dwarfs laboriously cleared of defending forces :D :D :D This city was in the HEARTLAND of LD occupied...
  13. Dwarf Tomb about to be demolished !!!!

Well, in the 2 weeks before this successful attempt, there were a number of other hits on their WWs, some landed but got taken out, a few did not land ... but 2 weeks notice!!!! I honestly thought that it was all over, we would NEVER find a weakness on their tomb island after the first week -...
  14. Any good Hero guides?

how do you get the blue coins? or the red, even
  15. Dwarf Tomb about to be demolished !!!!

Report ... "mrpetzold from the alliance Infected Nation has conquered the city 005 Ethen. belonging to Bern Ethen. today at 16:03" .... and that's the way it rolls .... Count towards the end --> http://s10.postimg.org/jkfa1l095/DAY_WE_RULED_DWARFS.png
  16. Dwarf Tomb about to be demolished !!!!

... and the thread title says it all Dwarfs, You have been Moderated and Infected ... and there is NO cure !
  17. Peacetime?

I've never known Grepo to let you attack your own cities, unless it is under siege by someone else. If you want to free up pop, attack a village on you island that you have not already conquered. Alternatively if you want to keep bp's within the alliance, then send someone a Bir, and then send...
  18. Pre-World Cythera Discussion Thread

Also a question, will the Cauldron event be running in Cythera? That was fun, our buildup will be that much quicker if the event is running too .... :) :) :)
  19. Pre-World Cythera Discussion Thread

" Default New World Cythera (en68) Hello players and forum goers, On Monday, the 4th of November, world Cythera will open its gates for battle. Please note that this date may change if technical issues arise. Settings for the world will be announced soon. We shall try to have the settings from...
  20. Hate not all great...

.... but you did not kill the CS ... was it too well defended?