Search results

1. Answered Will a sent CS land on Red Revolt phase if vacation mode has been activated?

If i start the 48 hours of wait for VM now, with a cs in the water inbound on a city, will the CS land or bounce back?
  2. Inactive Topic Keybinds

Proposal: To have key binds that open certain windows, similar to how the arrow keys navigate through your cities, keybinds could be implemented to quickly switch between map views and buildings etc. Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives? Is this idea similar to one that...
  3. Inactive Topic Notification Filter

Proposal: The ability to filter Notifications Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? not really. I've seen a proposal about filtering reports but not notifications... Reason: when i cast resource spells my...
  4. Inactive Topic End of cultural celebrations notification

Proposal: To have a notification that notifies you when a cultural celebration has come to an end. Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? yes and could not find anything simular... Reason: once my cities are...