Search results

1. hugocenas

Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim 2.0

You see, Ruth - We do not like or dislike WiB, we dont think you are good or bad alliance, we dont care about gossip or facts about WiB ... BUT when someone from your side out of the blue comes up and starts making up stuff like this: You can only expect the same in return! You are just...
  2. hugocenas

Third hand gossip!? My facts are based on stats and your early run to the hills... http://grepolis.maxtrix.net/world/en/103/alliance/603/enemies Martin speaks so much about honour...The couple worlds I have been about with WiB, you sold yourselves on both to have your name etched on the Hall...
  3. hugocenas

Your posts do not stop amusing us!! Your decision to mass ghost at the start of the server and run to the rim was a masterpiece move. You just need to check CQ and BP stat boards to see the poor performance wib's has been. Because of that, you didnt have a proper war nor you'll have one before...
  4. hugocenas

give away of what? That invicta is nap'ed with nocturnos, sony, apple and samsung? Thats all in your head then. And let me repeat, that would be just stupid
  5. hugocenas

I dont know where you get your information from but that is just plain stupid...nap with someone 2-3 oceans away? lol, as a fact 4 of those alliances I didnt even knew they existed if you didnt posted and I go check and scroll down the rankings list.
  6. hugocenas

Peacetime fail

Maybe im understanding it wrong, but CS's are allowed to land after 18:00 (23th) as long they are sent prior to that time?
  7. hugocenas

Peacetime fail

Im not arguing if INNO messed up (they've messed up, fact) Im not arguing there is players losing cities due to the mess up (I dont have facts or evidence for this, I guess you have). Nor do I know what compensation should be given, I agree some sort should be given, but I disagree in reverting...
  8. hugocenas

Peacetime fail

HTW- Peace time do not start until 18:00 today, so cities still can be lost/taken until then, providing CS was sent yesterday before 18:00.
  9. hugocenas

Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

Take it easy Mr. Councilor, we dont work for you or RT. Everything on its own time! You say you are here to fight and as RT suggested about invicta in his T12, you also ain't fighting anyone of note...If you are in a rush, Im sure you can find your way to 55 without trying to push everyone to do...
  10. hugocenas

Celebrations in your honor are being planned. However, there are rumors that a political opponent may use the festivities to harm you. Would you rather cancel the celebration? a) Ignore rumors and keep on smoking from the propaganda pipe b) Endure effect of severe thirst c)Dont look into my...
  11. hugocenas

Good job, nicely done top 12. My first likes in these forums. Not that i haven't liked posts before but had decided to abstain from this new format where we don't have a not like button opposed to the old +/- reputation format.
  12. hugocenas

funny nonetheless. 2 sunk oceans, a float and a swim As far as winners goes, I hope it's going to be a 4 way race on a blocking system between 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12
  13. hugocenas

That surely gives a lot of credibility to your post
  14. hugocenas

Attackers of Pag

Instead of beating around the bush, just say who do you think from mgga is killing their own troops and call them out. You just keep posting innuendos that in mgga we cannibalise even after some have posted their wall. I Just scrolled thru, very quick the attacker tables and can say most are...
  15. hugocenas

Attackers of Pag

in case you missed it, the very 2nd post is a wall from mgga player
  16. hugocenas

The Trash Talk

wow, +1 for the trash effort :D
  17. hugocenas

Noobs: Experts at killing their own troops

well it looked that way, when you get 10+ alliances/branches: Shadies x2 / Noobs x2 / Owls x2 / Dwarves x3 / TF / Deuces, all attacking on the same day/weekend, you cannot blame me for not believing a coalition was brewing, there are coincidences but who knows; Maybe not an official one on the...
  18. hugocenas

Noobs: Experts at killing their own troops

Pages and pages of arguing and wasted words! Ok, we know: Noobs: are the best and good at everything they do. Shadies: are good, mean and the best attacking and defending alliance. MGGA's: a bunch of Noobs with a Shady recruitment policy. They cannot attack and are crap at defending. Now, that...