Search results

1. akelious

Imbros: Toucan's Log

Oh, do you know the muffin man The muffin man, the muffin man Oh, do you know the muffin man That lives on Drury Lane? :o
  2. akelious

For the Next Conquest World

3 / 3 :cool:
  3. akelious

So, Who is playing?

Hey guys, decided to come back to grepo after a long absence :Pro: I played long ago on Juktas, Thebes, and Pella.. and a little on the US server when it first came out. I'm out on the W edge of O35.. hopefully I can knock of the rust and start causing some terror when my bp ends! :P
  4. akelious

LoD/Ateam vs DoW/BOOM ---- WAR

fun for all ages ;)
  5. akelious

Forums - dead

:(...
  6. akelious

Your Mod

Joris or Bust!! :D
  7. akelious

R.I.P. Onlyevil

R.I.P onlyevil you were a great grepo player, my condolences to his family and his friends in sour apples. Also I would like to thank all the players of thebes for being upstanding players and coming together and showing there class in times like this ;) This has been a fun and competitive...
  8. akelious

Pnp Challenge in 55

I played Juktas lol :D
  9. akelious

Pnp Ulster v Rampant Rabbits

when they start racking up ABP against talented alliances then they can start bragging about it
  10. akelious

Pnp ... hello there.

DT hasnt said anything since the nap break so come up with something new! Lets face it LoD A team are the new most hated alliances on thebes, you have more badgering trolls then anyone else by a long shot.
  11. akelious

Pnp ... hello there.

maybe one day Ragintel will help his team and have his own accomplishments to brag about... thnx for the - rep by the way
  12. akelious

Pnp ... hello there.

13. akelious

The Thebes Dream Team

we'd need a top 400 then for you to be on that roster ;)
  14. akelious

3 Way Thebes ~ War for the core

ya I seen DW's post... Ruthless is in the core and fighting in it, so my original statement stands
  15. akelious

3 Way Thebes ~ War for the core

for having a Nap with LS they sure did do a nice job defending a SoD city I tried to land a cs in... and also SoD lost a city to DT, they just decided to boot that member before it finished as tyrone said. also you didnt include the fact that DT is 25-0 against Ruthless in those last 14 days
  16. akelious

The Thebes Dream Team

1. The Lucky Man / DT 2. Patri4 / RA 3. Fadiga / RA 4. Makodemus / LS 5. the big bad / LS 6. Swali / LS 7. StarLegend / LoD 8. Satorious / BOOM 9. Dik Tator / DT 10. Wiley-Coyote / LS 11. The Mogul / DT 12. Sir Danny / SoD pretty sure this lineup would be stellar on any server...
  17. akelious

Top 12 Alliances of Thebes

news to me
  18. akelious

lol i share a island with them and dik tator cus we originally started Rotd in O65 then left for DT early on in the world.. so they made wolf pack when we left... but far as a pact nope, O65 just isnt in our interest at the moment and they know better then to attack us or try to move into 55
  19. akelious

lol you guys just started fighting LoD/A team.. welcome to the fun
  20. akelious

Newspaper Down & Dirty with Dee Dub; War for the core / World War Thebes

lots of good reading material here :D + rep