Search results

1. ArjaaAine

Rate the player above you

I don't particularly love these threads, but I am also bored in this forums.. so here goes: Rate the player above you on: 1) Rank 2) ABP 3) DBP 4) Alliance 5) Profile
  2. ArjaaAine

I am starved!!

I am starved of stats... This is a super competetive world... but I don't see much forum activity.. I myself would make a REAL pnp or write some stats.. but as you imagine being the leader of arguably the best alliance (it is mine ofcourse and I am biased :P) and mantaining so many cities...
  3. ArjaaAine

Unable to load the game

World:Helorus In Game Name: ArjaaAineZ Have check the known bugs list: Yes, it is there but I had to put all the solutions I have tried and failed with. Have you cleared your cache and cookies: Yes - A Gazillion times (explanantion below) Have you tried a different...
  4. ArjaaAine

Confirmed Alliance Permissions Report Bug

World: Helorus In Game Name: ArjaaAine Have check the known bugs list: Yes Have you cleared your cache and cookies: Yes Have you tried a different computer/laptop/tablet/phone: Yes Have you tried a different connection: Yes Full Version or Mobile Version: Full Browser and Version: Chrome...
  5. ArjaaAine

Maximum daily amount from the farm reached 45minutes into the day?

World: en54 Helorus In Game Name: ArjaaAineZ Have check the known bugs list: #Yes# Have you cleared your cache and cookies: #Yes# Have you tried a different computer/laptop/tablet/phone: #No# Have you tried a different connection: #No# Full Version or Mobile Version: #Full#...
  6. ArjaaAine

Aruging on the internet Guide

http://looneyfun.com/guide-to-arguing-on-the-internet/ Follow the guide above. Enjoy, i feel it serves this forum quite well.
  7. ArjaaAine

Grepolis android App FB login

Call me dumb, but I am not able to figure out how to login to grepolis's Android App by using my FB login. Since my native grepolis account got lost, My current account was created via FB. Any help?
  8. ArjaaAine

Adios Amigos!

This is my official goodbye on the externals. I am moving on, as per my grepolis cycle. The game's taking too much time that I don't have :) This has been a fun world.. I am angry at the devs for capping the world at 20k players and kinda spoiling the fun for the ones who already registered...
  9. ArjaaAine

World Map

So, this is the MAP of the top 4 alliances in the world right now. Bear in mind that the last alliance is given the highest priority in color and hence it doesnt reflect the true expanse of the top 2 alliances. WHITE: ONE* GREEN: BUNNIES RED: NovaZ Black: PACK This is a complete...
  10. ArjaaAine

login issues via facebook

I cant seem to login via facebook on Delphi anymore. I click the connect with fb button. but nothing happens!
  11. ArjaaAine

Rho-Bust TimeLine!

Hello guys! So, this is a short timeline of how RB has evolved into the Best alliance in the world. A very long and tough journey.. but everyday the alliance has out shown itself. 1st Week: Created by Mikewarren, who selected high growth players from nearby islands in O35 and O45 and...
  12. ArjaaAine

IS disbanded?

What happened to these noobs?? I see most of their players in the new alliance Eviction Notice. What happened? did they get their butt handed to them by others? I knew they were nothing better than glorified noobs.
  13. ArjaaAine

Bug: CS comes back from a ghost town

* World: Rho * Browser and Version: FF 3.6 * Overview of the bug: CS came back from an empty ghost island * Screenshots: None * How often this occurs: Occured for the first time * Urgency: URGENT!!! * Preventative Actions: No Preventative actions discovered yet. * I have performed a...
  14. ArjaaAine

Confirmed Multiple Daily awards do not show.

I tried finding it but can't find it anywhere: * World: Rho * Browser and Version: Chrome/FF 3.6 * Overview of the bug: Can't see multiple copies of Daily awards * Screenshots: None * How often this occurs: Always * Urgency: Laidback * Preventative Actions: No Preventative actions...
  15. ArjaaAine

Inactive Topic 2.04 Inbox/Forum Page change Suggestion

Proposal 1) My proposal to make the click on messages button/ or forum tab take you back to the page you were on and not page 1. 2) Also make the forum pages navigable by textbox entry Reason Now in 2.0, because we don't have tabbed browsing, everytime you goto a message/alliance forum...
  16. ArjaaAine

Pending 2.04 Bug, Game freezes on Response error

* World: Rho * Browser and Version: Chrome * Overview of the bug: Game freezes while sending PMs * Screenshots: None * How often this occurs: Since changelog 2.04 * Urgency: URGENT!!! * Preventative Actions: No Preventative actions discovered yet. * I have performed a quicksearch of the...
  17. ArjaaAine

Fixed 2.04 Alliance forum (Administrate forums bug)

* World: Rho * Browser and Version: Chrome * Overview of the bug: Can't administrate forums unless I maximize them. * Screenshots: None * How often this occurs: Since changelog 2.04 * Urgency: Not Urgent * Preventative Actions: Nothing works * I have performed a quicksearch of the forums...
  18. ArjaaAine

Rho-Bust vs Dogs of noHonor (A Fail attempt at a PnP)

*Epic Music begins* *Epic TimeLine begins* 1) Unknown date some 18days ago: DoW and RB entered an unofficial (yes, I know we trusted DoW to honor an unofficial pact) Rho-Bust VS DoW 2) 24/5/2011 Lord Draconis (RB) Was attacked by ilumm (DoW) [Jeff said it was a mistake] 3)...
  19. ArjaaAine

Revolt question

How do I see who has put me under revolt without sifting through the 100s of Battle reports?
  20. ArjaaAine

Not a Bug Banner Allowed for low BP

* World: Rho * Browser and Version: FF 3.6 | Chrome 11 * Overview of the bug: Banner allowed even though requirement hasn't been met * Screenshots: at the bottom. * How often this occurs: Just noticed * Urgency: Blah! * Preventative Actions: Nothing works. * I have...