Search results

1. mic sokoli

Top 12 What about Justice?

Hellou everyone Some of you maybe know me some not I've played in many worlds and I just came to have a look on this world and BOOM ... I see a kit of best players in some worlds all together in one alliance its name was ZERO FOX GIVEN Whats that, you guys dont like Competition or what? :(...
  2. mic sokoli

Top 12 Alliances of Zancle

Now a have a question everyone - T This alliance ' ...... ' now, really? Isnt there a name from millions just some points? It seems to me like pis*ing or po*ping and you can't say a thing just ' .... ' . Weird!(SW)
  3. mic sokoli

Top 12 Vermin, do you even have dignity?

I can't believe there's still an alliance ranked 3 in a world that boasts itself even for WW or who knows .. and takes a refuge just under attacks and protects it? Now, who does that? Well, Vermin does it. We attacked player sylwka90 and now we see Vermin on her fleg .. c'mon@ I...
  4. mic sokoli

Tsunami aka ?

Just was amazed with all the good players I found there dude no Panic O'Bama is President.
  5. mic sokoli

Tsunami aka ?

Man I am ( will consider now ) about joining this world for some fun but hey.. Got in the TSUNAMI alliance and : Just amazing. Too many Legends of this game in one Ally OK I would include here Dawson who is else part of this world. ;) Have fun everyone
  6. mic sokoli

Again ..

To be true, we all played in many worlds and were in many alliances and we all know when the world reaches a deeper stage we can't have more than 30 to max 40 high active players and if they are active enough in the world you mentioned they can't really handle a 2nd one. If a premade - you...
  7. mic sokoli

???

April Fools day surely
  8. mic sokoli

Again ..

To me it seems everytime it's happening kinda the same There's always a BIG MRA who invites every 175pts player who joins the world early then no place for all they make their academies 1 no surprise if 2 of them then everyone is after them and they fall after 2 max. 3 days after BP...
  9. mic sokoli

Top 12 top players

Lol - no mate I didn't mean it that way or Im a I-know-everything it's just my opinion anyway
  10. mic sokoli

Top 12 top players

Robbyn is one of the best players I've played with. Always there to help in Att or Def in the first sheet on point ranks, BP and Att most. We all know all this. No others words can be said.
  11. mic sokoli

Milestones of Cythera

Fadiga first to 500k total BP
  12. mic sokoli

Christmas Event 2013 Discussion Thread

The old version was much better.
  13. mic sokoli

Share your dumb pms!

A secret? Not for everyone though
  14. mic sokoli

Choose Your Settings!

We know where, but we don't know when.
  15. mic sokoli

Where is Helorus!

Ouchh... :$
  16. mic sokoli

Beast Reports

Thats nothing to be proud of here the wall is on zero its normal the attacking units have the advantage (enjoy the bp anyway)
  17. mic sokoli

Where is Helorus!

I don't know if Im welcomed in this convo, but.. as for the time I played in Helorus (pretty long time), Robbyn was able to defeat everything on his way his game was amazing in att. and def. and his alliance SI the same as their wing Cerbs, most of them were amazing fighters. By my side of...
  18. mic sokoli

Where is Helorus!

Can anyone tell me what the hell happened with Robbyn, david, skiboot and others on this world? Just got back on the stats and on the Top 12 I see all new faces in players rank and alliance #Cantbelieveit :Pro: yeah
  19. mic sokoli

Which player would you bring back if you could?

The list is very very long though.. :( DerekRisen001, Abrax, Hardrada, Testbej, BlackLeopard, eamonmmac, wocoup, Lefty2Guns, JoannaLoTL, jureros, GunSmokeNZ,Shepherdboy, moppyO.. and many many others I would give everything just to be in the same alliance together once again.. #respect
  20. mic sokoli

Funny Nicaea

The original definition of an "MRA" :D