Search results

1. schorpioen22

Update to Version 2.150 Discussion Thread

Not another event... this is not fun anymore especially with every bloody event having offensive myths as a reward... this is gold whore heaven as they will spend tons of gold collecting these myths making sieges near impossible to hold... Please stop with these unnecessary events
  2. schorpioen22

Top 12 Of Tegea

Thought this was a top 12 of the world topic but it looks more like a pissing contest about who is the biggest backstabber...
  3. schorpioen22

Grepolis Classic Discussion Thread

click on address: 502 bad gateway, hit F5 and loads, click on senate: 502 Bad Gateway, F5, start building click ocean view, 502 bad gateway, F5 click city overview, 502 bad gateway... in 3 minutes time
  4. schorpioen22

Grepolis Classic Discussion Thread

Sorry but this "classic" version is a farce... V1.29 was NEVER this buggy.. it crashes just by looking at it and this definatly is NOT speed 6 at all.. What a load of rubbish you opened and you are insulting the old school players by promising a month of grepolis we fell in love with only to be...
  5. schorpioen22

Classic World Premade

Sorry but this "classic" version is a farce... V1.29 was NEVER this buggy.. it crashes just by looking at it and this definatly is NOT speed 6 at all.. What a load of rubbish you opened and you are insulting the old school players by promising a month of grepolis we fell in love with only to be...
  6. schorpioen22

Wish List Idea for Hero Orpheus

Proposal: To have a notification when Orpheus doubles you generated Culture Points. Reason: Currently you dont see anything if he doubles your culture points when running a festival or a victory parade untill you check your culture page. Details: When you start a Festival, Theater play...
  7. schorpioen22

R.I.P Tara!

We've never met but judging from all the messages here, she was a great person both ingame as in real life. My condoleances go out to her family and her friends here in the grepocommunity and i wish you all the best in overcoming this loss
  8. schorpioen22

2.115 Discussion Thread

So where can i find the option to turn the mini map back on in the upper left corner? it got removed and i'd like to put it back on
  9. schorpioen22

Green Banner

I second this and would also like an option to turn that green banner off or atleast make it stay up for half the time it does now, it is really annoying as it is now.
  10. schorpioen22

Mystical Goblet Rewards - Feedback

This feature is useless and i'd like to see the old system restored.. the awards suck as you only get small troop amounts or useless spells i cant use so i discard them and now even the resources you get fornot choosing the goblet are only 2000 and 100 favour whilein the old system the resources...
  11. schorpioen22

2.98 Discussion Thread

You're still pushing through on those horrible new graphics after all the negative comments? Just another proof that innogames dont listen nor care what their community says and wants, graphical updates are unnecessary and these are the worse yet seen. you're doing a good job to ruin this game...
  12. schorpioen22

2.97 Discussion Thread

yea they did so i see no use in revamping it yet again and to such a horrendous "upgrade" aswell, they're really going on a downward spiral with this game... such a shame
  13. schorpioen22

2.97 Discussion Thread

i very much dislike the new "fix" on battlepoints, it's chaotic, annoying, unnecessary and it should be reverted back asap. Also saw the post of the new "improved" unit pictures which are horrendous to say the least, Innogames should stop trying to "improve" that what does not need improvement...
  14. schorpioen22

Ibchen!

My Condolences to his family very sad news :(
  15. schorpioen22

Question for Inno?

It's Inno at its best all right: We made a mistake you get an attackable ban and we ignore your tickets asking for help and clearity
  16. schorpioen22

.en grepo died?

I cant even get the login page to load
  17. schorpioen22

.en grepo died?

yea entire grep is gone not even the login page
  18. schorpioen22

Petition to Remove Instant Buy!

sign me up aswell
  19. schorpioen22

R.I.P. Zulu1111 aka Kurt

Our good friend Zulu1111 aka Kurt passed away this morning Zulu1111 played with us since Katane and loved playing the game. He was a great team player and a great friend to many of us. We have changed our name out of respect for him, he will be missed as a player and as a friend. May...
  20. schorpioen22

Petition to Stop Instance Buy

sign me up aswell