Search results

1. RICK ROSS DA BOSS

Donner Party Animals

Donner Party Animals You all may know me as the "failure", or the "village idiot", or the "fat tool", or something else you tramps call me behind my back. But today i'm gonna let that slide, because i'm coming back with another premade. Only difference- i'm not leading it. So that means...
  2. RICK ROSS DA BOSS

End Game

Hello all, I think most of us are in the same boat here. We have no idea what the endgame will be, or if there will be an endgame. So now, I must reach out to my colleagues, does anyone have any ideas? Maybe what it will be or what you want it to be?
  3. RICK ROSS DA BOSS

Wouldn't this be awesome?

Hey guys, Who thinks this would be the best thing Inno could do to enhance the game? Make worlds that are speed 150. Only 200 players could join, and the worlds last for 2 days. You start out with 50 cities and they each have different amounts of troops and different builds, and there is...
  4. RICK ROSS DA BOSS

Pnp Spies 'n Lies

So, children, Let me tell you a story about a someone that we all know, he possesses a very "interesting" personality. His name is wasty, also known as Wasty Messiah. Most of you know him or have heard of him, and will laugh to think that there was even a PnP made about him. Many think that...
  5. RICK ROSS DA BOSS

Obituary Predictions

I know that this thread would never be made in another world but I'm gonna do it here. I am sure many of the top alliances will come out of Beginners Protection guns blazing and I know that the world is going to be filled with war no matter where you go. So,list your predictions for Obituaries...
  6. RICK ROSS DA BOSS

Mickey D's

We are heading Northeast guys. Try to take ocean 54, but it is ok if we can't all make it there in time. Just make sure we can be in the same ocean. I will call for all of us to join when the time comes. Mickey D's Speed: World 2+ Unit 2+ Morale: Preferably Inactive Conquer System: Conquest...
  7. RICK ROSS DA BOSS

Inactive Topic Naval Blockade

Proposal: Be able to attack people's cities with ships and blockade them, take resources from their cities at the same time. Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? Yes I have checked the lists and didn't see...
  8. RICK ROSS DA BOSS

Halloween Event

Do you get one "culture point" for discovering a new recipe or just making something? For example, if I found out I could get 2 Erinyes per hour with a certain recipe and then I did that twice, would I get 2 "culture points" on the scale or only one for discovering the recipe? I'm racing to...
  9. RICK ROSS DA BOSS

Inactive Topic Honor Points

Proposal: New form of gaining culture points and maybe if the idea is not too bad then it can be worked into reputation as well. Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? Yea I looked through the Archive and I did...
  10. RICK ROSS DA BOSS

Inactive Topic Allow Apostrophes in Alliance Names

Proposal: Just allow for there to be apostrophes in alliance names, not that hard. Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? A little, not really, but I thought this one was pretty original ;) Reason: I dont...
  11. RICK ROSS DA BOSS

Pnp Noob Heaven

I am still wondering why I joined this world. First of all, its filled with MRA's and leaders who think they're good but in fact they don't know what a snipe is :P, and on the other hand, people declare war for no reason. Here is a point on the noobs And I see something similar of the...
  12. RICK ROSS DA BOSS

Top 12 Name your 3 worst and 3 best- separating from the crowd (Sink & Swim) :D

Here is the top 12 from Byllis- name your top 3 and bottom 3 random order Top 3: KombatIcons Cerberus The Assassins Bottom 3: Elite Squad Three Headed Monster -=GrePOoNoObs=-
  13. RICK ROSS DA BOSS

Spoiler Shortcut

Is there a button I can use that is a shortcut for the spoiler on this forum, so I don't have to type it in on my own anymore?
  14. RICK ROSS DA BOSS

PnP

What makes a really good PnP? What elements does it require? Does anyone know an example of a great one, and can give me a link or something? I want to get a little more active and everything here..... Hope this fits under Gameplay Questions. Thanks, Rick
  15. RICK ROSS DA BOSS

Ocean Alliance

Create your idea of a perfect alliance in your ocean and choose 20 members. Say the ocean and the member names. Ocean 66: RICK ROSS DA BOSS Tarrna Willboss yashar stephon benfica1 aquilles12 MR PASTRY Lazerous AlexanderG arheo Father Zeus curuloth darren wright Hasan Naqvi...
  16. RICK ROSS DA BOSS

Inactive Topic Legendary Wars + Battles

Proposal: Alliances can participate in Legendary Wars and fight eachother, as well as unlock new items and privileges through this. Shhh they are secret :cool: I have a few ideas so they will be under this Chapter in "Details" 01.A: Legendary Wars 01.B: Alliance Rewards 01.C: Player Rewards...
  17. RICK ROSS DA BOSS

M.M.M.F. United

Just dont even ask about the name. I guess I decided to start a random alliance while I was waiting for a good world to come out. Located in O54 shoot me a message if you want to join..... you know the drill. Changed it to "Jailbirds" it will be pretty fun and interesting for any of you to...
  18. RICK ROSS DA BOSS

Inactive Topic War Forums

Proposal: To be able to create a forum with virtual features and make it more directed towards war, would be more coordinated and fun in my opinion. Have you checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archive? Is this idea similiar to one that has been previously suggested?: Yeah I didnt find...
  19. RICK ROSS DA BOSS

Mickey D's

We are heading Northeast guys. Try to take ocean 54, but it is ok if we can't all make it there in time. Just make sure we can be in the same ocean. I will call for all of us to join when the time comes. Mickey D's Speed: World 2+ Unit 2+ Morale: Preferably Inactive Conquer System...
  20. RICK ROSS DA BOSS

Heroes

What is the deal with these Heroes I am seeing on the Grepolis Wiki? I went on there to look at the map and all of a sudden saw heroes and got curious........ http://wiki.en.grepolis.com/wiki/Heroes Check out the link ^^^^^^^^^ Not sure what they mean by Coins of War and Coins of Wisdom with...