Search results

1. jabba55

Newspaper Istros Global Newspaper Issue I

Excellent issue! Perhaps interviews for next time?
  2. jabba55

Top 12 Sink or Swim?

See I actually couldn't agree more that our name is not sexy enough. I personally am advocating we change our name to "The Maggots" which I find to be a much more alluring name.
  3. jabba55

Newspaper Istros Global Newspaper

Looking forward too it!
  4. jabba55

Top 12 Displays of good sportsmanship

My man Darrkness, hands down the best leader I have had in this game, he is on 24/7 willing to answer any questions, he helps out everyone in the alliance with their conquests and most importantly he is a genuinely nice guy :)
  5. jabba55

Top 12 Sink or Swim?

The entire server recruited Gods.
  6. jabba55

Top 12 Sink or Swim?

Like I said theres nothing wrong with that at all, I am simply saying if you don't know someone at thermo its very unlikely that you will get in, am I wrong?
  7. jabba55

Top 12 Sink or Swim?

Well its just nice to see some premades are open to new people and not just their closed off circle of friends. Shout out to Gods leaders Noob, Darrk and Fridel they have done an amazing job at bringing the premade guys and the new guys together into an efficient killing machine ;)
  8. jabba55

Top 12 Sink or Swim?

I mean sure Gods were technically a premade, but you know what they weren't like the other premades (Thermo and Victrix) who only invite people with crowns (not that there's anything wrong with that), they didn't know me at all and I wasn't even in their ocean but you know what they gave me a...
  9. jabba55

Top 12 Sink or Swim?

This ^^^^^^ :p
  10. jabba55

Top 12 Sink or Swim?

Putting up a fight? We took 18 of their cities in a day I guess they did pretty well to defend :D
  11. jabba55

Top 12 Sink or Swim?

God damn we need some more Ned Starks in this world.
  12. jabba55

Top 12 Sink or Swim?

No chance it takes 10-14k gold to build up a city with no farming islands, I estimate at least 20k
  13. jabba55

Top 12 Sink or Swim?

Note how I said cities and not members, there is a key difference between them. You see in grepolis a player can have more than one city, many cities in fact. ;)
  14. jabba55

Top 12 Sink or Swim?

Trying to fill some time between farming so here we go: 1 Thermopylae-A roster with the deadly combination of gold spending and plenty of experience, definitely an alliance to watch out for SWIM 2 Gods-My alliance so won't say anything. 3 VICTRIX-Another experienced roster with not quite as...
  15. jabba55

Newspaper Helike Chronicles Issue One

I don't play this world, but coming from someone who has made many newspapers (too many:P) you made an excellent issue! I like the way you organized everything into tables, certainly shows up my newspapers! :D Plus Rep for you :)
  16. jabba55

Answers, reasons, and actions

Well the fact that you can take advice and learn from your mistakes shows that you just made a simple, human mistake that we all make. As has been said many times, you learn more from your mistakes than your losses. As long as you learnt something from this situation all is not bad. As...
  17. jabba55

Round Out VS. Specialize

Can also demolish your senate and barracks down
  18. jabba55

Pre-World Helike Discussion Thread

En100 should be 4/4 Revolt :cool: at least thats what we would vote
  19. jabba55

Round Out VS. Specialize

Say you have 20 LS cities , 4 lightships for each is a total of 80 extra light ships, nothing to scoff at.
  20. jabba55

Round Out VS. Specialize

What if time was not an issue though? Perhaps it is a period of peace or there is not much going on... I mean it is not like there are wars every month.