Search results

1. MythicalPoodle

Top 12 Sink or Swim?

Foo's wife could beat up Tyson let that sink in... and figure out why Foo Foo is a good boi
  2. MythicalPoodle

Tempus Coalition

dont bother.. charlie will just say "we will se about it"
  3. MythicalPoodle

Tempus Coalition

i don't care much about this, but hey... still think @PCP200 is the worst :rolleyes: im not a stable genius but i would say the "coalition" is grepo alcoholics only, so charlie is fighting only 35 players but for the show of it lets round it up to 260 ;)
  4. MythicalPoodle

Pre-World Leontini Discussion Thread

premade sinks within a month..
  5. MythicalPoodle

Trash Talk Thread

thanks, next ally name and pic !
  6. MythicalPoodle

Trash Talk Thread

Im really ashamed of all dlu and fts i lost changing to birs lol :rolleyes::rolleyes::oops:
  7. MythicalPoodle

Trash Talk Thread

still in 45, defending for fun, but no point playing seriously when other side aka.. your people.. only spam 100 sling waves for hours even tho city is empty or has no olu anymore lol.. either way, thanks for the BP, im looking forward to much more in upcoming days.
  8. MythicalPoodle

Trash Talk Thread

hey kiddo, i got a warm welcome back situation, they a bit annoying but dumb af if they think this crap works lol
  9. MythicalPoodle

Trash Talk Thread

exactly now you get it :)
  10. MythicalPoodle

Trash Talk Thread

no one gives a damn about trust ;)
  11. MythicalPoodle

Trash Talk Thread

We are not joining Frosted nor merging lol
  12. MythicalPoodle

Trash Talk Thread

hahahaha who said germans cant be funny... i find this extremely funny... yas.. charms are easy enough to be taken without me lol
  13. MythicalPoodle

Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

they were not, they took a city of Semper in early days of the war, then top 3 players jumped ship for a day or so, saw the situation and organization was utter crap and went back to EF, then some newbs in EF lost 2 or 3 cities and top 5-10 merged into semper and then top ex EF player...
  14. MythicalPoodle

my friendly newb :)
  15. MythicalPoodle

Domination age on Beta will start much sooner(in 30 days) as it is speed 6 conquest world and will get properly tested and bugs will be fixed if any are found, please note that this world is speed 3 meaning domination will take at least 2 and a half or 3 full months for it to reach the new...
  16. MythicalPoodle

Albilnonno played Ikariam.. its all you need to know... he sucks :)
  17. MythicalPoodle

now i know that you are... no wonder you suck at this game you basically spent 1 month or a bit less in Helio in my ally and coppied everything that we did as ally and even brought worst simmers from name changers here, of course.. you asked everyone to join your lil premade here but no real...
  18. MythicalPoodle

madness? please tell everyone that is not exactly how the world went down, because we are pretty sure you even ordered your ally members to spam us as it was your "official spam OP war" because that would pretty much explain why your 15-30k players from 2nd wing started sending 1 ls attacks all...
  19. MythicalPoodle

im just amazed how easy semper had it this world, taking 2-3 cities from other alliances in 45 then immediately following up with " come on lets merge your top players in semper" your leader did it 3 times, and only god knows how many times he asked Frosted the same line without even taking...
  20. MythicalPoodle

better get charlie to help you get that money, cuz you spent your piggy bank on spamming frosted and barely surviving while they were rimming your butt, and FYI, you lost the bet because im back on the 6th afternoon so prepare to pay up.