Search results

1. davidbasket4

Bring Back The Grepolis Player's Council

You got my support
  2. davidbasket4

Pnp Coalition or Coincidence? TBWC is behind?

Lol exactly they're at war with our only pacted alliance so why shouldn't we count them? How can you compare them to TBWC- who you don't see helping anyone from our alliance and have no involvement with us whatsoever? Yes they might be attacking your pacts but that doesn't mean they're helping...
  3. davidbasket4

Pnp Coalition or Coincidence? TBWC is behind?

We have almost half their players yet almost double their conquests... Explains enough... Funny to see how the opposite coalition refuses to acknowledge all the players involved in their war against us. Oh and yes @FlopTurnRiver the reason that TBWC doesn't attack us---------------- THEY ARE IN...
  4. davidbasket4

Pre-World Kelendris Discussion Thread

I thought you said you were rich... More like broke :rolleyes:
  5. davidbasket4

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone!
  6. davidbasket4

When is the next world

All those settings + Conquest Alliance cap: 15-20 Fast Dom system With these, the world should be rich in competition especially between premades :)
  7. davidbasket4

Top 12

I like the idea... it would be really interesting to take part in, should be loads of fun :)
  8. davidbasket4

Greatest Grepo Players of All-Time

I haven't really said greats but I did say people who I enjoyed playing with ;) With the large pool of players there are and was, no one is really the best or greatest. Though you can go ahead and make that list even if I might not know most of the players there lol but these people actually...
  9. davidbasket4

Bro I would add you but I barely played with or against you lol But when I do I think I will enjoy it ;)
  10. davidbasket4

Everyone is entitled to an opinion and you have yours. Individual players won't win a world by themselves no matter how good they are. These players actually know how to play as a team (cough Mutzzy lol) therefore I believe they would make a great team one day if it happened. You can have the...
  11. davidbasket4

Honestly, since I came back in about June I can only pick a few players who I played along that I have really enjoyed playing with because of their style and they actually respect the fact that this is a game therefore set a good example. Honestly I would play with these players again anytime...
  12. davidbasket4

Top 10 Alliances

If they coordinate and work as a team then they will be a danger to every alliance around ;)
  13. davidbasket4

Top 12 Top 12 - Predictions

One simple thing: Magister Mortalis wipes out the whole world ;)
  14. davidbasket4

Trash Talk

He won't last long if he's still playing anyway. He can't gold forever or even if he does, he's not a fighter nor have I seen him before so he'll probably rage quit as soon as he gets into a real fight :mad:
  15. davidbasket4

Trash Talk

I believe THE NO ONE might have taken the city, the guy before was named different and from what I know you can't change names on an account unless I'm wrong
  16. davidbasket4

Trash Talk

I guess the old no.1 player who had already a 17k city in this world couldn't afford to spend anymore so he had to ghost lol
  17. davidbasket4

Trash Talk

Lol... I haven't taken or asked any of those alliances for cities (though I should start taking some Serious cities soon seeing their current situation) except one city in which the guy only joined HP after I already had his city in siege... That was long ago anyway, back when I was in the south 55.
  18. davidbasket4

Trash Talk

Let's get it :D I just felt I had too, since no one else created it yet
  19. davidbasket4

Top 10 Alliances

Yep, you know me :cool: I like making conversations when I'm bored haha :D
  20. davidbasket4

Top 10 Alliances

From what I know WoK and The Phoenix are premade, not sure about any other alliance