Search results

1. Sunfyre

Newspaper Occassional papers - a potatoes outlook - issue 2 - (this is NOT a troll. Repeat. NOT a troll)

Sure, lol Golden Horn sending 10 LS probes everywhere a few hours before the NAP ended and claiming it was because we were marked 'red' was all just a happy accident, I'm certain Dunno what's worse, mate. That you're lying or that there's stuff that your leadership's hiding from you and you...
  2. Sunfyre

disgrace

Aww, it's like those kids that say they'll be Superman when they grow up. I don't have the heart to refuse. P.S- gotta say, it's been fun bantering, mate. I'll sign off on this ;)
  3. Sunfyre

disgrace

So you're saying like viruses, you guys don't serve any useful purpose apart from being an annoying pest until a vaccine is found and you get relegated to being a note in history books? Sounds pretty accurate, lol. Kudos for that metaphor
  4. Sunfyre

disgrace

I mean, we're a Bluds alliance. Does anyone really expect any better?
  5. Sunfyre

Pnp Someone take over Fiasco RIGHT NOW

Let us know when you'd like to SKYPE, Vix. We'd love an interview
  6. Sunfyre

Pnp Someone take over Fiasco RIGHT NOW

Okay, now I know. This might seem a little strange. I've been trash talking every one of my enemies and praising Nutz since forever. But I've had enough of this. Our alliance is doomed. It was doomed ever since we began on Side, and it is doomed now. With people not willing to learn. What I'm...
  7. Sunfyre

disgrace

And they say foog diplo isn't a work of art
  8. Sunfyre

disgrace

Alright. So now that everyone's outrage is over for now. Could Ferrata turn on Victrix or something, I wanna see more drama on the externals please, thank you.
  9. Sunfyre

disgrace

LMAO @Okinu102
  10. Sunfyre

disgrace

I'm sure you are very learned in those matters, my man. But please, this is no platform to flaunt your knowledge
  11. Sunfyre

disgrace

I'm fine with that, lol. What grinds my gears is when alliances act like it's more than some game with all their high-rolling talks of honor, family, integrity, blah, blah. I'm totally fine if you guys got offended by something and broke the NAP. What befuddles me is how an alliance built on...
  12. Sunfyre

disgrace

I wasn't on 117 bud. Maybe if you guys spent a little more time actually playing the game instead of patting yourselves on the back, you'd know that. But of course, all you guys do use your laptop screens for is to check your honor in the reflection, right? Maybe that's why your timings are so...
  13. Sunfyre

Newspaper The Kelendris time waster - 1ssue?

We sound the internal horn in just a few short moments
  14. Sunfyre

disgrace

Chicken. Two of a kind, you and your partner. Dunno how far up Vix's backside you are, but get ready to be beaten senseless by whoever is left standing among us two. Your joke of an alliance crumbled with Nuts and Dr. D attacking on 117. Imagine what happens when more than 2 players attack...
  15. Sunfyre

trash talk

Whenever I think TJ and co can stoop no lower, they surprise me! They are absolutely adept Limbo players! Must win every game they play At least they can win something, if not a world, or the respect of their opponents.
  16. Sunfyre

trash talk

Oki just salty he wasn't included in the SC
  17. Sunfyre

trash talk

@1saaa Ahem. (I'm the nameless cat) featuring @Internets @NutsNBoltz
  18. Sunfyre

trash talk

I miss Internets, man. Sometimes it's like I can still hear him speak. But I know that can't be true cause he's a ghost now