Search results

1. KHAOS

Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

haha good response.. tòuchè
  2. KHAOS

Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

Lol... gotta make your mind sunshine. You in or out? i mean i thought you quit grepo. I also think you missed the part where it was LTI refugees who had no idea of what was going and inactives but if you want to take hollow stats as total dominance then Nano must have been right on the money...
  3. KHAOS

Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

Whilst i agree that was the fun back in the day, today your lucky to a have a server of 4 core oceans signing up, the populace and crowd is alot smaller. If Vanguard had ridiculed FN/VoD for there performance then i would get it, but he had been nothing but complimentary. The issue here is a...
  4. KHAOS

Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

I dont think he was trying to pull wool over everyones eyes and atleast he posted. As for number of cities we all know the cities you took were mostly the LTI refugees PLR tried to save but honestly were a bit clueless to what was going on but i wont defelect there were some good takes in there...
  5. KHAOS

Trash Talk

hey Lana i agree TF have some amazing players in there and still talk to many of them and definitely deserve a shout out although it been more like 10 players hitting them for best part. As for the comments i am only having fun on a trash talking thread. I got respect for most of you really as...
  6. KHAOS

Trash Talk

haha i wondering when when the joke was going to rear his little legs. Lol now that is funny, Do TF even own LAU... I mean the spoon fed guy brought in to destroy PLR. a Big impact you made and as for the above wow o wow... that fairy tail is pretty funny, I mean i get it... spread some...
  7. KHAOS

Trash Talk

yeah thanks for pointing out i stated some hard facts. much appreciated :p As your comment about me. lol i didnt jump ship.. i was forced out by 2 of the three founders and given a situation where i could not return and then when dealing with my mam in intensive care which they knew about!! i...
  8. KHAOS

Trash Talk

Yes many out there... Like the LTI guys who jumped to FN to hit there own team mates. Thanks for calling them out Domingo, very nice of you. And as for truth yes we all can see the truth mate... quite plainly and because your propoganda isnt working you want to try create a smoke screens...
  9. KHAOS

Trash Talk

Ok so one to set the record straight shall we... i havent stated i have a problem or even cried about your coalition. i personally look forward to it as stated previously. Win or lose it is fun :p My issue is yall talk like your showing the server you can play by yourselves but secretly your...
  10. KHAOS

Trash Talk

No it went to biggest coalition in game led by FN.... cant tell me TF, TLS, AF, TFS, VoD, and about 3 others attacking at same time wasnt a coincidence. Me personally i couldnt care less if we are the minority and will enjoy the wars to come but please dont play the we aint a coalition and we...
  11. KHAOS

Trash Talk

I could never be made to feel ashamed when it means i get to attack a poor excuse for a leader like you James. Your old cities have been fumigated and now built up correctly FYI, at least you trying :)
  12. KHAOS

Trash Talk

yall are too funny
  13. KHAOS

Trash Talk

so true haha
  14. KHAOS

Trash Talk

i dunno but more other server stuff
  15. KHAOS

Trash Talk

next server you play let me know, i think i would like to have some fun against you :oops:
  16. KHAOS

Trash Talk

Who are you guys, Are you all famous?
  17. KHAOS

Pre-World Kelendris Discussion Thread

Interesting settings... Might be interesting
  18. KHAOS

Heightened sensors and speed boost

the problem is which i have seen, if you add hieghtened senses whilst marching you currently not recieving the doubled bp. i have been testing this throughout the last few weeks and confirm if you activate mid march you dont recieve
  19. KHAOS

Trash Talk

@jameslongst So you think its a miracle that the TF hit those golden -1 every snipe all the time - I doubt that because i know why!!!!(I know who you are) I do not understand why you here crying about how unfair it is! You act like your being attacked by 105 players when in reality it probably...
  20. KHAOS

Am i really a god?

@kingpg28 you are unfortunately a mere mortal. I see no divine spark in you!