Search results

1. Lilithka

No subject

I see, you say Invicta are golders and that's why they beat you up. As far as I know using gold is allowed. Even TEE can use it. Really! But wait... you had not enough rubles to afford it? That's must be due to 5 min farming for whole days and nights which didn't allow you to work. Because...
  2. Lilithka

No subject

That's a shame. It was a pleasure to fight with you. Thank you and good luck.
  3. Lilithka

Top 12 Sink or Swim?

What are you doing here? You are retarded... I mean retired! Btw. this forum is so quite recently. Where is my friend Lisa? Trying to get sober?
  4. Lilithka

Top 12 Sink or Swim?

If you have player coming back from long term VM with lack of trips, no walls and 0 DEF; posting 'I am under attack' and afk since that post you can't do much...
  5. Lilithka

Top 12 Sink or Swim?

Ok, let's go back on topic... When are you ghosting iMrCornetto? I've heard it's recently pretty popular out there.
  6. Lilithka

Top 12 Sink or Swim?

Oh no Lisa's other post got deleted :( You Russians should stop drinking methyl alcohol :rolleyes:
  7. Lilithka

Top 12 Sink or Swim?

Of course I am playing this word :) I never said Bloods are great because simply I don't think so. I know many of their players are just rubish. I just said they are doing surprisingly well, based on their previous worlds. We need to remember they were being targeted from few sides - Noobies...
  8. Lilithka

Top 12 Sink or Swim?

1. Extortion - top alliance with the highest average point. #1 in ABP and #6 in DBP. As the merge with SMYN was called off because of unahppy players in Noobies they found new partner - merged with Loki, alliance based in O53. They are good mixture of fighters and simmers. Since the war...
  9. Lilithka

Newspaper The Nagidos Nag, Issue City Final Late Edition

I guess I have to buy new collar then
  10. Lilithka

Trash Talk

On one of my islands I see a city changing owner every 12h. Am I drinking too much?
  11. Lilithka

Top 12 Sink or Swim?

You probably play with some noobies, huh? I knew you are not like TeaB or Ranga, who come here only to annoy people
  12. Lilithka

Top 12 Sink or Swim?

Foooo Are you playing here? hehe
  13. Lilithka

Top 12 Sink or Swim?

I love to read about old dramas when new world starts
  14. Lilithka

Most BP in a single attack.

Thank you very much Lipton Tea for my nomination here :p I am truly touched.
  15. Lilithka

Top 12 Sink or Swim?

Come and try. Pictures? Hmm... I don't send any but if you want to share some of your you know where to find me :p
  16. Lilithka

The First real war of Golgi

Damn, how did you find out about me and Erik!? :rolleyes:
  17. Lilithka

Top 12 Sink or Swim?

Bitter cause you couldn't take a city from me? Even when you had 100 helpers? *Lili passes tissue for xBeta Male* I ALREADY TOLD YOU... NO NEED TO YELL CLINTI :P Said Geoffrey's user who NEVER played with me. No worries, some people don't need much beauty sleep... :D
  18. Lilithka

Pnp Tales of Two Cities

Why I am in Maffia? Or more important: why I am even mentioned there? :P
  19. Lilithka

I missed you too Baby Boy. Long time *hug*
  20. Lilithka

You seem well informed as usual Athena/Sam/Iconic/Amnesia, etc. Who is it this time? Your granny? Your doggie?