Search results

1. Link of time

Count to 15 before Nickry posts

2. Link of time

Count to 15 before Nickry posts

This used to be impossible. Count to 15 before Nickry posts? Psh... Nobody’s left
  3. Link of time

Any OGs still around?

how
  4. Link of time

Answered Question to Head Mods

Support tickets are a huge failure- I remember losing a bunch of BP a while back, and the support team doing nothing but stating "my BP was at the correct amt." No help on finding out why it was lost- just stating that it was.
  5. Link of time

I remember back in my Ephesus days people would be temp banned for city names like "Wonka's Haven" and nothing would be done to the double accounters and botters. System is phony- and it's too late for change!
  6. Link of time

A system where you can be infracted for- and I quote here- "Implying mod bias" is a phony and corrupt system.
  7. Link of time

The community has been fed up for a while- been infracted multiple times for saying the above.
  8. Link of time

Divine Senses

Innogames has been running Grepolis into the ground for a while now. And believe it or not, grepolis is dying, just like it has been since update 2.0 was announced. This game only has a few good months left until the second mass exodus of grepolis players occur. Their customers are fed up, and...
  9. Link of time

Dropping Like Flies

The damage was done long before Pebble resigned
  10. Link of time

Destiny

Just wondering if anyone still plays Destiny on the PS4? Doubt anyone does, but if you do feel free to message me your username. (This is the right place for a thread like this, right?)
  11. Link of time

LCS (LoL Championship Series)

I haven't watched LoL since the unicorns of love played in the eu last year
  12. Link of time

What are you currently listening to

watch my mixtape yo
  13. Link of time

Seriously?!

^^^ same question
  14. Link of time

Closed New December Improvement Poll

what happens if it ties
  15. Link of time

Is Grepolis Stagnating?

I started playing this game in '11, and it's been declining ever since.
  16. Link of time

What are you currently listening to

joke's on you, I actually really like that song
  17. Link of time

I'm out

Amen to that. It's been a good ride Wave. Sad to see ya go, especially because of something as preventable as this. Ever since BT got the co-coma job, things have gone downhill fast. Pebble can blame it on his "exodus" excuse or whatever he tried to tell me, but when somebody's always blaming...
  18. Link of time

2016 US Presidential Discussion

#trumpforpresident