1. Strategus I

Top 12

Thats not a nice thing to say about CAPS LOCK
  2. Strategus I

Top 12

Big words, I like it!
  3. Strategus I

Top 12

We kicked the player because he is dead weight, he joined our alliance a few days back without saying a word, nor partaking in any alliance activities and then expects help when attacked - he was using us as a security belt, nothing to do with stats :) You are right though - it has been good...
  4. Strategus I

Top 12

It's all good bro! I have not made a top 12 myself so who am I to judge haha. Nice work anyway :)
  5. Strategus I

Top 12

Still the underdogs here, I like it. @Xuegou - Dark Horse is an appropriate analogy. One thing though, we are not an MRA..
  6. Strategus I

Top 12

They make so much ROI on the events! Inno games are not silly in that sense.
  7. Strategus I

Top 12

There is only so much they can advertise - the game would need a real switch up to be worth investing in advertisement. A few things that could be cool: Simulations of battles rather than just reports. In game chat system, like Facebook messenger - would allow for better alliance...
  8. Strategus I

Top 12

Handy info, thank you ;)
  9. Strategus I

Top 12

No, presumably they noticed we only had a small team and focused on asking the other MRA's for pacts instead :cool:
  10. Strategus I

Top 12

Agreed. A smaller yet experienced and coordinated alliance is so much more powerful - more fun too, I think it is great when a team starts to know eachother on a personal level beyond the game, that has a massive impact. I bet most of these MRA's have players that have not clicked on the forum...
  11. Strategus I

Top 12

Vengeance seem to be losing players by the hour ;) I do not blame them at the rate they are casually losing cities without any signs of support - would expect more from a team of 90 (at the time)
  12. Strategus I

Top 12

Think this thread is a bit too active!!
  13. Strategus I

Top 12

Alliances with sisters / academies already? - not a fan of that ;)
  14. Strategus I

Top 12

See you guys in the top 12 soon;)
  15. Strategus I

Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

Handy to know, cheers! How is that going?
  16. Strategus I

Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

Okay, here it is, my top 12. My top 12 is based mostly on geographical location, rather than digging deeper into the diplomacy between certain alliances. 1/3 - The Rich Boys & Girls: These guys are almost double the size of their nearest contender in second place, Fake News. They are clearly...
  17. Strategus I

Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

I am not educated enough on the whole top 12 to give what I would deem a worthy answer, happy to speculate on what you guys post to be honest haha!
  18. Strategus I

Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

Not answering that, do not want any tears to be shed on the forums ;)
  19. Strategus I

Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

For sure, slow speed worlds can be chill though. This world is starting to get interesting, have noticed some of the top 5 have clashed a little, nothing major so far but the popcorn will be out soon I am sure!
  20. Strategus I

Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

I plan to see this world out till the end - looking forward to a nice high speed server next summer though for sure.