Search results

1. Herpus Derpus

Update to Version 2.126 Discussion Thread

Your sense of entitlement is astounding.
  2. Herpus Derpus

Considering everything IO/Noobs/Hydra/ST1 have done during this world, I have zero problems sleeping like a baby over this.
  3. Herpus Derpus

Seriously? Using a known exploit so you only have to defend 1 single city to protect a wonder while most people have to defend 20, and I need to explain this to you?
  4. Herpus Derpus

How would a sportsman/woman feel if the other team had been cheating the entire time, knowing that it would be almost impossible to win as a result? Two can play this game.
  5. Herpus Derpus

Top 12 Sink or Swim?

Ask and ye shall receive Top 12 list 1 - These guys. They are doing lots of stuff. They got lots of points 2 - These other guys. Not quite as awesome as the first guys, but still pretty awesome. 3 - Then there's these guys... 4 - Then some other guys who are pretty damn awesome, but have...
  6. Herpus Derpus

This is why I have no sympathy for you. If you were actually trying to play to win, this would be one thing. But you aren't. You are playing to troll. Even with 4 of the 5 top alliances joined together, this is the best you could manage. That's not playing. And the fact that you used an...
  7. Herpus Derpus

If you are applying VM retroactively, then you must apply this retroactively too. To not do so is to cater to whiners and exploiters.
  8. Herpus Derpus

There are a lot of triads who don't use gold. What's your point. And Ankit is right. You're all only kvetching now that you guys have to face playing fair. I see NOT ONE OF YOU is mentioning the end game change of VM on Wonders that is also retroactively being applied. So, you're okay with...
  9. Herpus Derpus

Most games don't go one for over a year and a half, and half a year longer than it should have because 2 teams used an exploit to extend their existence. Since vacation on wonder cities is going to be retroactive, there is zero reason for this change not to be retroactive as well.
  10. Herpus Derpus

Because holding a wonder with only 1 city on the island is an exploit that needed to be curtailed. I know what 'big alliance' you speak of, it's us, and we're rocking less members than you or hydra, and you both combined to stack a 1 city wonder. This has nothing to do with 'big alliances...
  11. Herpus Derpus

Pnp A message from Triad

So tell me. What was it that prevented Hydra from building 4 wonders during the same time period? Answer: It wasn't your pact with Triad. It was in no way, shape or form responsible for holding you back from anything.
  12. Herpus Derpus

Not a Bug Hacking an account by Predator

I appreciate the note your 'team mate' spammed my alliance with this morning... " yeye yey today at 15:09 Congrats, always nice to see that IT skills are used for a just cause, winning a game. It is like using drugs like Armstrong to win the Tour, or like using an electric motor in your...
  13. Herpus Derpus

Trash Talking Thread~EN83 Zancles

<3!!! And I love it when people trash talk in an account that doesn't match their real ID... So brave! So Fierce!
  14. Herpus Derpus

There are these two little things called City Festivals and Theatre plays. Maybe you have heard of them...
  15. Herpus Derpus

Man, I don't know about that. Damn Triad keeps taking cities off me all the time.
  16. Herpus Derpus

Once again, farming inactives on the rim doesn't make you talented, it jsut makes you one of the few players actually still playing that far out... You took 2 cities in O75.... Oh yes, you have struck a mighty blow at triad /facepalm.
  17. Herpus Derpus

No. we will compare in 2 months. While you snack on inactives out on the rim, Traid will be settling some scores... And I started 4 worlds? Sure. 3 I logged into just to see what the settings were like. TBH, I hadn't even known I had started on any different worlds until I had to look at them...
  18. Herpus Derpus

I'm sorry Thoria. What were you lying? Maybe I'm not hip to the new 'common core' math you were raised with, but that looks like 6 worlds to me.
  19. Herpus Derpus

I see you have played a lot of worlds, Thoria. How does it feel for a player who has really only played one world past conquest stage to be ranked above you in both points and BP? Yup. I'm making it about me and you, rim simmer.