Search results

1. akelious

Pnp You Gon' Lurn Today Academy

You Gon' Lurn Today Academy You have been officially nominated against your will to participate in You Gon' Lurn Today Academy's SPECIAL FREE first time ever 12 hour course on the popular subject: Restarting on the Rim 101! Taught by several of the top professors we have to offer here at...
  2. akelious

Rise of the Dragon

Calling O65 to arms :D Rise of the Dragon “The man who fights too long against dragons becomes a dragon himself” Recruitment: Limited Prior Exp Required Daily Activity/Participation Required *Accepting Resumes at this Time* Pacts:Closed “Fairy tales are more than false: not because they...
  3. akelious

Request

Size: 120 high - 700 wide My Name Used: Akelious Somthing Dragon orientated please.. Would be very greatful :D
  4. akelious

Rise of the Dragon: Recruitment

Rise of the Dragon: Recruitment Rise of the Dragon is currently ranked #2 in Juktas and are looking for aggressive active members to swell our ranks! "The man who fights dragons too long, becomes a dragon himself." Requirements: Must have min of 1000 points to be considered for...
  5. akelious

Rise of the Dragon

Looking for expierenced active players to join Rise of the Dragon! PM me in game if you'd like an invite, were mosty in O56 at the moment and some in O55.
  6. akelious

Dragon Guard Oceans 26 and 36

Dragon Guard Oceans 26 and 36 We are Currently recruiting in Oceans 26 and 36.. we would prefer you to have a 500 point minimum! Our stats: Rank Alliance Points Members Average 69 Dragon Guard 26075 22 1185 We only Want players that are active alot! if you go inactive for more then 5...
  7. akelious

Dragon Guard Oceans 26 and 36

We are Currently recruiting in Oceans 26 and 36.. we would prefer you to have a 500 point minimum! Our stats: Rank Alliance Points Members Average 69 Dragon Guard 26075 22 1185 We only Want players that are active alot! if you go inactive for more...
  8. akelious

Dragon Guard

I am starting a new alliance here in Athens south west (Ocean 26). We are looking for active members we are very small at this point (4 members) and are looking for new players to help our alliance grow strong! Everyone starts somewhere even the bigger more established alliances started here at...
  9. akelious

New alliance starting southwest ocean 26

The alliance dragon guard is just getting up and started here in world gamma! weve started in the south west ocean 26! if you are new and looking for support from an alliance me(SW)
  10. akelious

New alliance starting southwest ocean 26

The alliance dragon guard is just getting up and started here in world gamma! weve started in the south west ocean 26! if you are new and looking for support from an alliance message me and i'll send you an invite!
  11. akelious

Starting New Alliance ocean 47

Dragon Gaurd! This alliance is in its beging phases plz join and help mold this alliance into a ocean 47 power alliance!!