Search results

1. irishnino

Slyther/n - Speed 2 Conquest World

ahh ok fair enough :) im just messing about getting the feeling back for the game. im not a fan of revolt myself but gonna join anyways see how far i get until a decent world opens :) do even stick around until after bp and mess with some noobs ;)
  2. irishnino

Slyther/n - Speed 2 Conquest World

Daizan good to see you again pal. its been awhile :D awh pity your not joining Selymbria was hoping to join up with you again :) why dont you join and mess about until you get bored :D the start of servers are always fun and interesting :D
  3. irishnino

Front Line Reports?

Ahh i'm not the purple kind of guy, im more of a red man, maybe you can stop by and give me a hand. its a big tower ;)
  4. irishnino

Front Line Reports?

Good idea i might paint my tower aswel ;)
  5. irishnino

Front Line Reports?

Nobody on my island will farm me :( Guess they must not like me :(
  6. irishnino

Stillborn world?

Hey rising good to see your back and playing on this server :D is your brother joining to?
  7. irishnino

So Many Choices

there is 2 from immortals and 2 from brown baggers alliance which others repeat? they must of sent 2 incase i didnt see them the first time :P
  8. irishnino

So Many Choices

Come on guys give me a break :eek: 25 so far
  9. irishnino

So Many Choices

But that would insinuate i want to join :P Of course, Budweiser and pizza their gold to me ;)
  10. irishnino

So Many Choices

didn't you see the Simpsons? leprechauns don't ask they tell other people what do do ;) ps. i've looked and your not outside my window :(
  11. irishnino

So Many Choices

Maybe you should tell your leader/recruiter that ;)
  12. irishnino

So Many Choices

Ahhhhhh So many choices and only 4/5 hours into the server, what am i going to do? Who should be lucky enough to have my presence in their alliance :P Didnt even get a follow up message :( was looking forward to reading them :(
  13. irishnino

So BP has ended

:eek: oh yeah i never even looked at the dates :heh: Sorry guys false alarm, Thanks for pointing that out :D Where they get they bp from tho? Now i feel stupid :( Feel free to delete this :P
  14. irishnino

So BP has ended

So it looks like bp has ended for certain players and looks like Chaos Hunters are taken full advantage so far Specially Now the world starts getting interesting. "Let the battle begin" :D
  15. irishnino

Top 12 Alliance Discussions

Ah looks like we've made someones list :D
  16. irishnino

New beginnings

Nice to be neighbours with a beta veteran ;)
  17. irishnino

Lacking in premades

it will more then likely be mid-day it usually is between 1-4 pm
  18. irishnino

Who all is joining?

i'll be joining but wont be taken this world seriously, merely just to waste time and keep me busy
  19. irishnino

Lacking in premades

i was going to make a premade, untill i seen the settings, revolt sucks and so does moral but both together sucks even more
  20. irishnino

Important Ephesus Personality of the Month ~ December

yeah dreamer your blind ;) ssssshhhhh dont tell sparta :D :D