Search results

1. JoeyJoJo

STYX-TFC war

Word for word quote from Black Hawk Down...next you be telling us how you love the smell of napalm in the morning...
  2. JoeyJoJo

Top 12 alliances disscussion

Yeah yeah, we're working on it :P
  3. JoeyJoJo

Alliance Stats

*shrug* seemed like a good idea at the time....like running away and joining the circus did for Dora the other day....:P
  4. JoeyJoJo

Alliance Stats

this is how we cleaned up after the last TFC hot tub party...
  5. JoeyJoJo

Hero Needed

Probably better to restart bud...or u can always call this guy...
  6. JoeyJoJo

-Misfits- + A/D and D/A merge

You know as much about what is going on there as a fat kid does about self control ;) Maybe if you ever become relevant to us we might be able to do something to fix that opinion of yours :)
  7. JoeyJoJo

Guess it's one of those quantity over quality things...
  8. JoeyJoJo

So just so we can understand what you're saying....you're previous alliance, both DA & AD, which had at least twice the players TFC, was only half the size? and taking cities off DA & AD was easy? and our plans were delayed? You got one out of three, could be worse I guess...
  9. JoeyJoJo

Perhaps IRS should view -misfits-/dissidents as simply a re-badged AD/DA......makes life much easier :)
  10. JoeyJoJo

The dregs of a once great alliance merging with a turtle MRA while hiding behind the worlds #1 alliance...this should be interesting...
  11. JoeyJoJo

Best & Worst Leaders/Founders Opinions

Wondered how long it would take for someone to come-a-trolling.....
  12. JoeyJoJo

Erm...you only got half of what I was trying to tell you there...nvm...
  13. JoeyJoJo

Show's how much you know about the world around you. She is not the leader champ...
  14. JoeyJoJo

Top 12 Alliances

Correct me if I'm wrong Grass but didn't TSL actively recruit players from TMS after they had been bashing them for several months without response? You expected them to join an alliance that had been attacking them and yet you claim that it is natural that they should not wish to join? And what...
  15. JoeyJoJo

Top 12 Alliances

With respect grasshopper, I believe you may have been reading too much into Aesop's fables..... The Fox and the Grasshopper A Grasshopper sat chirping in the branches of a tree. A Fox heard her, and, thinking what a dainty morsel she would make, he tried to get her down by a trick...