Search results

1. Phidippidies

Hello hello

Most recent change is opening of a new world ending type: "domination" The first EN domination world just opened, EN110. There are a few other domination worlds open, but no domination world has been fully complete yet so the reviews aren't quite in. I'd say that's one of the major 'changes' -...
  2. Phidippidies

Player Council 2nd Term: Discussion

about domination percent - last term's discussions it was something that was up in the air, and likely is still up in the air, until it was tested thoroughly to see what the best percentage would be. a lot of people in other servers, and some in our own, believed that 60, and 50, percent would...
  3. Phidippidies

About CAB, and the role of it: What I was told when offered the position: - I didn't have to commit for the full term - I can leave the project at any time if I wanted - I was expected to guide new inner council members and assist them in their duties - I could continue to participate in calls...
  4. Phidippidies

Deliberation Opt out of peacetime

What's the status of this, anyways? Is it being revoted or just up for discussion still? I would agree with most of the inputs given thus far: - No building/sending resources to wonders should be allowed - Personally, i'd like to see no sending out CS during this time either. I feel like we'd...
  5. Phidippidies

i see competitions more as the way to get people to look at the forums, but there needs to be something there that will make them want to stay, talk, and debate, etc. it's easy to implement the competition to get the draw, especially if you have a decent enough prize, but we don't have much to...
  6. Phidippidies

Unrelated to the copying from another forum thing, but just a conversation point: A bit of a catch-22, as well. Players don't really participate that much in competitions anymore that I see, so you get to the point where it seems a bit useless to make competitions. That's my issue with...
  7. Phidippidies

The participation in forums in general seems to be lacking significantly from what it used to be, especially when comparing to some of the other servers who do have huge responses on most of their threads. (although, in fairness some servers would probably say the same about ours.) I usually see...
  8. Phidippidies

New Rebound System???

I am not aware if this is the answer, but personal interpretation of the message. The actual posting says "Σύστημα: Νέο σύστημα κατάκτησης (εξέγερση)" which vaguely translates to "New system of conquest (revolt)" I think this might mean that the greek servers are going to be the next to test...
  9. Phidippidies

Player Council 2nd Term: Weekly Updates

Speaking of forums. please keep comments and ideas on the discussion and ideas threads, or in new forum threads. Comments/questions/criticisms/political manifestos are more than welcome, but we'd like them to not be on this particular thread. let this be a place for inner council members to...
  10. Phidippidies

GPC round 2 results?

Results have gone out in some servers, but EN+US+CZ+PL are still waiting on them as far as I know. I don't necessarily have information about when the results will be out on our worlds, cause I'm not really in the loop for that.... However, thus far the Council Advisory members have made...
  11. Phidippidies

extreme high speed servers

It has come and gone: https://en.forum.grepolis.com/index.php?threads/grepolis-classic.59219/ although it did have a HUGE drawing off the bat - it just didn't have the support it required and the servers froze quite frequently. I believe he specifically meant a high-speed revolt, and that...
  12. Phidippidies

Domination Endgame Concept Feedback

There is a theory with this end game idea that everything will be 'sped up' and the end game, being the domination period itself and the actual win condition, will be reachable faster and might encourage more people to stick around because they'll find it more feasible to actually play and win...
  13. Phidippidies

Update to Version 2.160 Discussion Thread

Yeah, I'd agree with the loopholes thing. I think they would like to, but some of them are just plain hard to get rid of. I think the self-killing thing is a good example of that. The whole leaving alliance thing - that's a hard thing to get rid of. If they put a cool down timer on, and you kick...
  14. Phidippidies

see baud's post above: ---- addition: yeah Socrates, a lot of people had mentioned that concern and were wondering what would happen when it first was introduced. Honestly I think part of the reason the devs HAVE been so vague is because they don't want to be super specific in how it would...
  15. Phidippidies

I stand entirely corrected. That's a lot of bp.
  16. Phidippidies

Concerning BP Stuff: Piano, sorry that I didn’t directly respond to the post that you made in council. If I’m being entirely honest, I have a tendency to not want to share my personal opinions for a fear of people saying “well the council didn’t agree with me so they just didn’t tell the...
  17. Phidippidies

Fair or unfair? need feedback please...

From personal perspective: is it normal? yes. it happens fairly frequently..... is it technically fair? Yeah, I would say so... some people take diplomacy in this game very seriously, and technically this is just a form of diplomacy. is it acceptable? For some yes, for many, no. The developers...
  18. Phidippidies

Player Council: Weekly Update

Find the Devblog post here: (This posting includes the information which was shared during the last call, for those of you who were asking about that. They have asked us for a summary of our experience - and that should be coming out soon. And again, I've already said - y'all can approach me...
  19. Phidippidies

Ideas/Concerns

Yeah - I was supposed to be involved in this call, but unfortunately got pretty sick the day before, and ended up being unable to make said call. Honestly, I'm not sure a summary will be made about this call or not, given the context of conversation. I've been talking to other members about...
  20. Phidippidies

Count to 15 before Nickry posts