Search results

1. Equanimity

Pnp Doctor, doctor, I think I need glasses!

This noob production is dedicated to BT:
  2. Equanimity

Announcement Poster of the Month

The first 'Poster of the Month' competition is now open for nominations. Details can be found here.
  3. Equanimity

Open April - Poster of the Month

Welcome to the first 'Poster of the Month' competiton! As you will most likely have inferred, this competition will be held on a monthly basis to celebrate the great contribution you, our community, provide. Rules: Users will nominate up to three people and provide posts from the appropriate...
  4. Equanimity

Count to 20 before I post

Simples.
  5. Equanimity

Announcement You've won the Lottery

As a matter of fact, this is better than winning the Lottery. I am Equanimity (Eq) and I will be your forum mod. I'm easy to get on with providing you're easy to like, so behave, have fun, and we'll all get along nicely. Any questions?
  6. Equanimity

Important Week 3 Voting

1 2 There was another but the link no longer works.
  7. Equanimity

Team Competitions Sign-up Thread

This will hopefully give us a better idea of who's active and willing to participate. When signing up, please also state whether or not you are willing to take up a leadership role of a team. Each team leader will be responsible for organising their members (the order of participation etc) and...
  8. Equanimity

Who's the strongest Hokage?

For those who are a fan of Naruto, you may know this is a question which I've seen many argue over. Please try and elaborate on your choice with reasons. 1st - Hashirama Senju 2nd - Tobirama Senju 3rd - Hiruzen Sarutobi 4th - Minato Namikaze 5th - Tsunade 6th - Danzō Shimura
  9. Equanimity

Kony 2012

I don't believe it's been posted yet, but I may be wrong. http://youtu.be/Y4MnpzG5Sqc
  10. Equanimity

Desperate Destiny Doomed

As many, if not all of you know, beginners protection ended yesterday (at least for those in the core). As expected, DeB got off to a flying start, attacking everything they could. Similarly, SL began to clear their islands. Destiny were one of the alliances to take casualties, forcing their...
  11. Equanimity

Pre-BP Alliance Report

I know it's early but boredom got the better of me. If your alliance is not featured and this upsets you, please bare with me. There's little material to go off thus far.
  12. Equanimity

Auto-updating Maps

Here are ac04's auto updating maps for this world. There are 4 different maps available, in 2 different sizes. If there are any problems with the maps, please let ac04 know either by using a wall post, or by posting in the following thread...
  13. Equanimity

Signature Shop

I've contemplated this for a while and I now believe it's time to give it a go. List the following when making a request: Picture/Theme Colours Text Size (Note: anything larger in height than 120px will require a spoiler) Requests can take up to a week (maybe longer). I/we have the right to...
  14. Equanimity

Important Zeta's Poster of 2011 - Voting

Alas, the time has come to vote for your favourite poster of 2011. Each person only gets one vote so use it wisely. Remember, no campaigning outside of the Zeta forum.
  15. Equanimity

Artist Wall - 2012+

Simple: Download the latest file, Add your name Save the file as a .png Upload & Post
  16. Equanimity

Can you crack the code?

Can you crack the code?
  17. Equanimity

Adobe Photoshop vs GIMP

Simples. Answer the poll. *I realise there are many more, but I believe these are the main two (at least on this forum).
  18. Equanimity

Time Cube!

Time Cube Weird.